An abominable person

29 minutes ago, ron the player said:

Mad cus bad

Edit: no action taken

a3b8547ef324253cf0838060bec14bd2.png

What they don't show is that once i heard an ifrit incoming i started to leave in my tempest and they absolutely rammed the living soul out of me. I came back with my own ifrit to take revenge. I'll take the ban but i think the "Abominable person" are the guys in that chinese gang who do nothing else than RDM/VDM/Exploit themselves.

For example, wanna know what happened with my tempest? Got into an accident with a shed after they took it.

@manhua I think it's been 4 years since i was last banned for something. The way it works on asylum is that they start with a slap on the wrist if you break the rules, but if you continue doing it the ban duration will increase.

Edited by Midamaru
15 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

a3b8547ef324253cf0838060bec14bd2.png

他们没有表现出的是,一旦我听到一个ifirit的来临,我就开始狂暴地离开,他们绝对把活着的灵魂从我身上撞了出来。我带着自己的ifrit回来报仇。我会取缔禁令,但我认为“可恶的人”是那个中国帮派中的家伙,他们除了RDM / VDM / Exploit自己别无所求。

例如,想知道我的暴风雨发生了什么吗?接住棚子后,发生了一起棚屋事故。

man 我认为距上次被禁止入场已经4年了。它在庇护中的工作方式是,如果您违反规则,他们会从手腕上打一巴掌开始,但是如果您继续这样做,禁令的持续时间将会增加。

Just because some Chinese break the rules doesn't mean that all Chinese will break the rules.I want to know that you haven't broken the rules for four years, but why do you see Chinese people? Violating server rules recklessly. Do you have racial discrimination against Chinese people? I hope you can give up this idea. When we were Chinese, we didn't violate the server rules. We just play roles from our point of view.I think the length of time a person is banned should be defined according to the severity of the violation, not according to the length of time he has no crime definition.According to your statement, a person has not committed any crime from birth to the age of 25. But at the age of 26, he raped a woman and acted cruelly. Isn't it necessary for this man to be sentenced? Or just put him in prison for a year or a few months?

Nicolas March and MaLingShu like this
Just now, manhua said:

Just because some Chinese break the rules doesn't mean that all Chinese will break the rules.I want to know that you haven't broken the rules for four years, but why do you see Chinese people? Violating server rules recklessly. Do you have racial discrimination against Chinese people? I hope you can give up this idea. When we were Chinese, we didn't violate the server rules. We just play roles from our point of view.I think the length of time a person is banned should be defined according to the severity of the violation, not according to the length of time he has no crime definition.According to your statement, a person has not committed any crime from birth to the age of 25. But at the age of 26, he raped a woman and acted cruelly. Isn't it necessary for this man to be sentenced? Or just put him in prison for a year or a few months?

This is not a justice system with laws, its a game server with rules. It wasn't so severe, you guys were laughing your asses off, lost a few loadouts but in the end got the tempest. I got a day ban, should've been longer in my opinion because i got all 4 of you.

But don't accuse me of racism, my actions were because you initially started ramming. I would've come back and do what i did to anyone. I just mentioned the "chinese" gang, i'll refer to them as Dragon. Because i have seen you RDM/VDM/Exploit a lot, just think its a bit hypocrite to call me out when people of your own gang do way worse things regularly. 

Edited by Midamaru

我和我的几个队友都向您报告过。为何管理员只禁止您一天?

Just now, Midamaru said:

这不是具有法律的司法系统,而是具有规则的游戏服务器。事情还没那么严重,你们都笑了起来,输了一些负载,但最后还是暴风雨了。我有一天禁令,在我看来应该更长一些,因为我有你们四个人。

但是不要指责我种族主义,我的举动是因为您最初是在捣蛋。我会回来做我对任何人所做的事情。我刚刚提到了“中国”帮派,我称它们为“龙”。因为我经常看到您对RDM / VDM / Exploit的使用,所以当您自己的帮派成员定期处理更糟糕的事情时,请以为我有点虚伪。 

Several of my teammates and I have reported you. Why did the administrator ban you for only one day?

Just now, manhua said:

28 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

I think it's been 4 years since i was last banned for something

Just now, Midamaru said:

I got a day ban, should've been longer in my opinion because i got all 4 of you.

Banning someone who hasn't / doesn't break the rules on a constant basis for a long time is stupid usually a day - 3 day ban is enough to dissuade someone from doing it again since the bans stack.

You guys probably all got comped for what you lost so what's the issue just get on with it and play the game. 

Just now, Midamaru said:

这不是具有法律的司法系统,而是具有规则的游戏服务器。事情还没那么严重,你们都笑了起来,输了一些负载,但最后还是暴风雨了。我有一天禁令,在我看来应该更长一些,因为我有你们四个人。

但是不要指责我种族主义,我的举动是因为您最初是在捣蛋。我会回来做我对任何人所做的事情。我刚刚提到了“中国”帮派,我称它们为“龙”。因为我经常看到您对RDM / VDM / Exploit的使用,所以当您自己的帮派成员定期处理更糟糕的事情时,请以为我有点虚伪。 

Although we killed you, we didn't violate the server rules. If you say so, the next time you kill me. I will also carry out RDM and VDM for you with hatred.

Just now, manhua said:

Several of my teammates and I have reported you. Why did the administrator ban you for only one day?

I don't know, ask @Ethan Darrell. It's his decision, but i think it's because that i haven't been banned for anything for so long.

Just now, manhua said:

Although we killed you, we didn't violate the server rules. If you say so, the next time you kill me. I will also carry out RDM and VDM for you with hatred.

Like i said, you rammed me with your ifrit to get your first kill. That's VDM because my vehicle isn't armored like an ifrit. That's why i came back and VDM-ed you. 

And don't break the server rules just because i did, what i did was wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

我不知道,问 @Ethan Darrell这是他的决定,但是我认为这是因为我已经很长时间没有被禁止使用任何东西了。

就像我说的那样,您用ifrit撞击了我,以杀死您。那是VDM,因为我的车辆没有像ifrit那样装甲。这就是为什么我回来并用VDM编辑您的原因。 

而且不要仅仅因为我做就违反了服务器规则,我做错了。 

I hope you won't break the server rules in the future, even if someone kills you. You can use legal means to fight back against him.