COVID Baby

On 7/8/2020 at 10:44 AM, tom said:

Blame the people in Wuhan who made this thing, the Democrats are behind all of this. They wanted to crash our economy but they weren't even close since Trump is the GOAT.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ee2c0b0c7a607002f0ee6fe

Senator Dr. Scott Jensen: Right now Medicare is determining that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you get $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator you get $39,000, three times as much. Nobody can tell me after 35 years in the world of medicine that sometimes those kinds of things impact on what we do.

https://thespectator.info/2020/04/09/hospitals-get-paid-more-to-list-patients-as-covid-19-and-three-times-as-much-if-the-patient-goes-on-ventilator-video/?utm_source=wnd&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=syndicated 

Everything is fine in the town I live in because no one is a sheep and scared of the Government. If you live in a blue state than you are fucked till election day but luckily the Republican Governors aren't fucking pussies. 

Hell yeah william I scream about my rights, I'm not gonna let some blue haired freak take away my guns nor my right to go out in public. This "lockdown" was a test to see if people will blindly follow the leader and most of you idiots did. 

Oh and btw going out in the 1,000's and mass protesting and LOOTING is acceptable? But I can't go out to dinner with 6 of my friends? The double standard in this fucking world is dumb.

I'm quite far from the right or the left in my political beliefs, but yeah true dog.

I'm aware people are dying of this at higher rates in other countries, most of which have subpar medical care standards and the living situation is vastly different. In Italy specifically from what I understand most of the country is somewhere between 25-40 years behind in development. It's as if they are in a modern soviet union with the standard of living there. I'm sure that their standard for medical care is on a similar level as well. There are many parts in Italy that apparently don't even have modernized plumbing, which would obviously be a hygiene issue on it's own. (That last part may be incorrect I remember reading in a textbook at some point in time I don't know how outdated it is.) I've also read that it's very common for the elderly to live with younger people in Italy which is almost the perfect storm for this "highly contagious" disease. To be frank I rarely completely trust what I read anyways.

I also just realized this reply was from July lmao

Abu and Jewish like this