COVID Baby

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

The president isn't the scientist or Dr, he is going by what Fauci, the CDC, WHO, or other doctors are saying. I'm sorry if you don't like that lol.

Source please, I believe you are REALLY skewing what was said here if anything along those lines was even said.

Who wears caps? I think you means masks and non medical masks are useless actually, even the CDC wont confirm they block the virus (their website says "may block the virus"), because they only block spit.  As a trained biological agents expert in the Army I can tell you they don't block the virus, the virus is too small and passes right thru the materials.  The majority of the masks are not even form fitting and allow all the spit they are supposed to block to flow around the sides, and the virus to pass right thru.  But sure, continue to believe they are some how protecting you.

The ONLY reason he wore one was because he was in the VA hospital to visit injured soldiers and the hospital has a policy that anyone who enters has to wear one (I know since I went to the VA ER a few days ago for a migraine and had to wear one). 

WHO and CDC have both confirmed that there have been 0 confirmed cases of asymptomatic transmission of the virus btw essentially meaning there is no reason to wear the mask to begin with. *shrug*

Actually he ordered restrictions from China in January, before the CDC and WHO said to do so. This was before we knew it was in the US. Some democrats called him a racist and said he was acting too soon. Even late February democrats were saying that this travel restriction was unnecessary.

Hes a reality tv star, hes been doing this for years, if you thought he was going to be someone different from who he was you are actually the mong.

Trump allowed the states to handle the pandemic how they saw fit, the democratic states have failed big time, they've killed alot of people, instead of looking at it for what it is we blame Trump, because if you break it down and look it by the failing states you see that its failing democrats and we cant have that now can we?

NY, NJ, CA have the most deaths by far, you know why? The governor of NY refused to use the Navy hospital ships and temporary hospitals Trump sent to help him and instead sent all the sick patients back to the nursing homes to infect all the healthy people who ended up being dying too.  Buy I'm sure its Trumps fault for sending those resources he failed to use right?

For the record I don't particularly care for Trump one way or another, but speaking out of your ass just to trash someone is stupid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/21/global-report-trump-says-he-ordered-coronavirus-testing-to-slow-down even his supporters said that he was joking, he later stated he wasnt joking.

Masks don't prevent getting it, they prevent spreading it. Same with vaccines if a high percentage wears them it wil work, if morons don't wear them in required places it won't work for everyone.

Okay so thank God the hospital forced him to wear one so his dumbass wouldn't go in without one

Before it was officially recorded in the US,  not saying the democrats were right, but him thinking he can prevent something is that's obviously already in the country just doesn't make sense

Why make a TV star a president? Not saying u did but it just doesn't sound like a good idea

Democrats fail in ur country, republicans fail in ur country. Ur political system (not saying ours or anyone's is proper) is fucked. It's just an add to the list. But that won't change I know that.

Yes NY and NJ are leading death causes. But even who accepted the help have a shit load of cases.  https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

I also don't speak pro democrat not republican, although I do lean towards democrat side. If trump was a democrat I would still be laughing at him

Idc what political stand point people have, if trump was democrat and he would have these statistics i would start questioning the person.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 1:44 AM, DinKleberg? said:

Friend of mine tested positive for it so you already know I'm probably getting it. Nice knowing you guys !

UPDATE: I tested negative for COVID but tested positive for mild autism which might be a direct link to Asylum