21 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

quillin should be 30-40 since its  less armoured then the ifrit

Makes sense to me but admins won't agree to it. Also quilins are impenetrable to 762, quickpeeking from it is dumb op. Thats why I said 60k

Edited by Bherky
Yuki Hayami likes this
Just now, Goofi said:

did u not play when they had doors ? lmao ifrits were not a thing

Fair point but not everyone will invest 60k on a solo push. 

They would rather take an ifrit and slam with 5 people spending the same as a quilin. 

Edited by Bherky
24 minutes ago, Patato said:

What do admins have to do with it? It was changed back in the clint days after overwhelming support by cartel groups.

From someone who actually played back when the Qilins were cancer it was either take the doors off of them or make them super expensive.

For whatever reason they went and did both.

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

or with the cost coming all the way down to 15k

I also wouldn't care about the price if I had infinite money

Space, Farmer Steve and Yung Jaypl like this
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I don't agree to qilins with doors coming back, for the reason of making actual armoured vehicles obsolete like before,
or with the cost coming all the way down to 15k, they are the best wheeled vehicle seating 5-6 people.

They are useless without the doors, only good for people who can't offroad in hatchbacks. 

I have resorted to buying minigun quilins just for the doors. 

王 rando 王 likes this
7 hours ago, Patato said:

Like i said, Admins had nothing to do with either decision.

Devlopers and admins are not the same thing (even then im pretty sure it was an owner decision)

Understood, but can you bring this up to Mitch? and what about vehicles for bloodmoney?

Edited by Bherky
7 hours ago, Patato said:

Like i said, Admins had nothing to do with either decision.

Devlopers and admins are not the same thing (even then im pretty sure it was an owner decision)

Literally haven't said a single thing about admins but ok? I said they as in whoever decided to change it

13 hours ago, Patato said:

It was changed back in the clint days after overwhelming support by cartel groups.

I was more referring to this as soon as the qilin change was made people said they were too expensive for having no doors. feel free to look back at those posts 🙂 

Kinda confused why it's people who have a unlimited amount of money saying there's no issue with their price.

Sheriff Rick likes this

The Cartel community cried back in the day for Qulins to be nerfed, now look how much this community has changed. In my opinion no point for this to be changed, the issue back in the day people used there “mini ifrits” to roach and do solo pushes. Almost no gang pulled ifrits at the time. The door update fixed the issue and ifrits are pulled out most of the time. No point to continue revisiting concurrent hypocritical issues.

Bherky likes this
19 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I don't agree to qilins with doors coming back, for the reason of making actual armoured vehicles obsolete like before,
or with the cost coming all the way down to 15k, they are the best wheeled vehicle seating 5-6 people.

Without doors the qilin isn't near as good and nothing justifies having them as expensive as they are

Bherky likes this

8 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Kinda confused why it's people who have a unlimited amount of money saying there's no issue with their price.

2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Without doors the qilin isn't near as good and nothing justifies having them as expensive as they are

I'm not opposed to a price reduction, but I don't agree to 15k, Ifrits being 60k, and a hatch being 5k, I could see it going somewhere in between that price range, lower than its current price. It's the best vehicle in game.

Elijah and Veezara like this
4 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I'm not opposed to a price reduction, but I don't agree to 15k, Ifrits being 60k, and a hatch being 5k, I could see it going somewhere in between that price range, lower than its current price. It's the best vehicle in game.

15 k = 3 X hathbacks. I think that sound about right value wise. 

By

5 hours ago, Shepurd said:

I'll just leave this here since it seems like everyone has forgotten what it was like..

At least some people slammed it seems 😛 normally u saw m driven around in circles for 30 mins till someone gets bored and yolos it .

15 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

The price doesn't really seem to matter if it changes under 25k because most of the people who want the quilin back have been playing the server for more than 2 years and are financially stable. So 15k to me doesn't sound right to me anymore.

What about the suggestion for being able to buy vehicles at rebel with bloodmoney?? 

Edited by Bherky
On 7/8/2020 at 10:40 PM, Bherky said:

Fair point but not everyone will invest 60k on a solo push. 

They would rather take an ifrit and slam with 5 people spending the same as a quilin. 

The problem is they weren't just used for solo pushing. People would load up dudes in a Quillin and drop people all around arms at rocks to cover for the Ifrit to slam window etc. Or they would ghost them in to flank people and even if they were seen they could jet off or just push with impenetrable doors lol.

47 minutes ago, Mate said:

Ifrits 60k right? Normal qilin without doors =20k, qilin with added doors =45k. 
so it’s 15k less than a ifrit with less armor and no smokes. 

did you not watch shepurds video? no one wanted to play with that bs lol shit was aids, you cant shoot anyone out, it was broken

On 7/9/2020 at 4:26 PM, Shepurd said:

I'll just leave this here since it seems like everyone has forgotten what it was like..

Thats when quilins were first put on Olympus and costed 20k (2k Asylum) now they cost 250k (25k Asylum) with doors and they are hardly used. If you guys make them 30-35k they will not be used as much as you think. When i played the server quilins with out doors made it so easy to push cap, if you add doors back it makes defending cap so much better because defenders can use quilin spots. if you guys make them the same price as an ifrit you might aswell take them out the server.

Bherky, Veezara and Mate like this
2 hours ago, ZRPH said:

Thats when quilins were first put on Olympus and costed 20k (2k Asylum) now they cost 250k (25k Asylum) with doors and they are hardly used. If you guys make them 30-35k they will not be used as much as you think. When i played the server quilins with out doors made it so easy to push cap, if you add doors back it makes defending cap so much better because defenders can use quilin spots. if you guys make them the same price as an ifrit you might aswell take them out the server.

Yeah thats fair. At the time of this video I had barely ever played on Oly and wasn't aware of how cheap they were. At that low of a cost it makes a lot more sense now. IMO I don't see anything wrong with at least TRYING putting the doors on with an adjusted price and see how it goes. worst case scenario they just.. take the doors back off lmao

Bherky likes this
1 hour ago, Shepurd said:

Yeah thats fair. At the time of this video I had barely ever played on Oly and wasn't aware of how cheap they were. At that low of a cost it makes a lot more sense now. IMO I don't see anything wrong with at least TRYING putting the doors on with an adjusted price and see how it goes. worst case scenario they just.. take the doors back off lmao

u have to remember though at the current state of this server thats asking for a lot