Montage 1

10 hours ago, Marzoh said:

why are you categorizing me with tox? and your montage was awful, just take it down lol

Don’t you got a Krispy Kreme donut box to chase big boy? 

10 hours ago, Mate said:

Watched the first clip and just turned off the video 

Still trying to figure out who asked

yet again while you guys waste your days on pc I will be continuing my clothing brand  and streaming career. With gfx work on the side, @Marzoh I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey it was fun playing with you and tox.

Edited by v | Yung Tommy
14 minutes ago, Mate said:

It’s a bad montage it’s my honest opinion I would rather someone tell me it’s bad so I can improve on shit then sugarcoat it and say “good job dude your absolutely insane at this game. Best montage I’ve ever laid my eyes on”. Can’t take criticism then don't post it

I’m not saying I can’t take criticism but I did say this was only to help me better my abilities on the software I used it on, granted I’m not insane at this game but I still drag more then your average player. Not saying I can’t take criticism but I am saying your opinion on the gameplay was not asked. Especially when I have no clue who you are and I played for 5 years.

8 minutes ago, skimancole said:

What’s up Aids, I’m gonna be straight dawg this was kinda rough. You had me screaming combat stance the entire video.

SKIIIIII idc just for practice luv you bro

Just now, TRYHARD said:

Your clothing "brand" is a single graphic on a black hoodie and you have 60 twitch followers lmao just stop talking

I have 60 twitch followers more than you, gained 60 in 3 weeks, my clothing brand has reached tik tok model cruella Morgan who has 150k+ followers and tik tok star larraaaayyyeeee who has 11.7 mil. Just because you aren’t creative and flex on a old game doesn’t mean you are smart enough or successful enough to talk to me. My gang knows how good I’m doing and my friends and family do.

Now not that it is any of your Businessbut I made over $250 in profits from that single graphic on a black hoodie and over 350+ pre orders of my new t-shirts and crop tops. Sorry you don’t have any abilities to make money a enjoyable way but I do, so please “stop talking”.

I forgot shout-out to @Walt for hitting me with the frit and whiffing at window💜

5 minutes ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

SKIIIIII idc just for practice luv you bro

I have 60 twitch followers more than you, gained 60 in 3 weeks, my clothing brand has reached tik tok model cruella Morgan who has 150k+ followers and tik tok star larraaaayyyeeee who has 11.7 mil. Just because you aren’t creative and flex on a old game doesn’t mean you are smart enough or successful enough to talk to me. My gang knows how good I’m doing and my friends and family do.

Now not that it is any of your Businessbut I made over $250 in profits from that single graphic on a black hoodie and over 350+ pre orders of my new t-shirts and crop tops. Sorry you don’t have any abilities to make money a enjoyable way but I do, so please “stop talking”.

I forgot shout-out to @Walt for hitting me with the frit and whiffing at window💜

I made more selling arma money than you ever will from your crop tops 

Vac, Abu, Jwilly and 4 others like this

Congrats you sell money on a video game, I sell C L O T H I N G. 2 different things, imagine selling money that was passed around more then your mother in the 70s. I’m making a change in my community with the meaning behind my brand and designs, you are just toxic and think your funny. All of my clothes are high quality and actually are being put inside of my local vape shop due to popularity, and all you are being put on is a ban list. Sorry you think you can compare.

Edited by v | Yung Tommy

ayy lil peep 🙂 

2 hours ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

Congrats you sell money on a video game, I sell C L O T H I N G. 2 different things, imagine selling money that was passed around more then your mother in the 70s. I’m making a change in my community with the meaning behind my brand and designs, you are just toxic and think your funny. All of my clothes are high quality and actually are being put inside of my local vape shop due to popularity, and all you are being put on is a ban list. Sorry you think you can compare.

whats da brand called i like fashion

8 hours ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

Don’t you got a Krispy Kreme donut box to chase big boy? 

Still trying to figure out who asked

yet again while you guys waste your days on pc I will be continuing my clothing brand  and streaming career. With gfx work on the side, @Marzoh I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey it was fun playing with you and tox.

178cba0e288e70249e6a2957e104bcc2.png

Nice career.

Edit: Nice first clip. Kids holster running straight at you and you miss LMAO

Edited by Yung Jaypl
21 hours ago, Yung Jaypl said:

178cba0e288e70249e6a2957e104bcc2.png

Nice career.

Edit: Nice first clip. Kids holster running straight at you and you miss LMAO

I didn’t say to take it so serious but y’all are not my problem if you wanna give off internet toxicity.

20 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

Funny how half the kids commenting are just as bad

Nevertheless this was fucking trash kys

Sorry what are you doing to better your life? Oh yeah talk shit on a video game forum N E C K.

5 hours ago, Sp0on said:

Yiiikkkeess

Your wife is in my bed and kids in my living room, go drink again retard.

8 hours ago, tom said:

this might of been the worst montage i've ever watched and i've watched a lot of montages over the years.

this makes that proud retard look good.

I'd just stop playing this game if I were you, absolute dog shit.

Now idk if you are slightly retarded or literally diagnosed with autism because I said this was just made for practice, not my problem if you don’t like it.

everyone bringing hate but sitting in there house trying to be super toxic and lower someone’s self esteem on a video game. Sorry if you guys don’t like it but I literally said this isn’t super serious and just made for practice,  y’all just trying to be retards or you think your funny. I gave up being one of the most toxic people on this server when I changed my name and y’all think you can put toxic me LOL I’ll spit on ya mothas and pile drive ya fathers assholes, go try and make your life better and talk to me. Shhhhhhhh

Protocol likes this
38 minutes ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

Your wife is in my bed and kids in my living room, go drink again retard.

Touchy little shitter, aren't we?

I say yikes. You have no point of reference as to what I am saying yikes to, and you take it personal like the child that you are.

Grow up. Stop posting shitty montages and maybe people won't be so critical. I can tell it's a big fucking deal to you considering you're acting like a vapid cunt, getting all hot and bothered because a few people spoke the truth.

There's more to life than what others think.

Stop being a little bitch.

3 hours ago, Sp0on said:

Touchy little shitter, aren't we?

I say yikes. You have no point of reference as to what I am saying yikes to, and you take it personal like the child that you are.

Grow up. Stop posting shitty montages and maybe people won't be so critical. I can tell it's a big fucking deal to you considering you're acting like a vapid cunt, getting all hot and bothered because a few people spoke the truth.

There's more to life than what others think.

Stop being a little bitch.

someone misses their wife and kids don't they, that was your life was it not. Go ahead tell me again how your alcohol addiction ruined your life. Cleary the only thing you can tell is how much you miss liquor, im just tired of repeating myself retard. Just tell me how im the bitch when you lost your family cause your a wreck...

11 hours ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

someone misses their wife and kids don't they, that was your life was it not. Go ahead tell me again how your alcohol addiction ruined your life. Cleary the only thing you can tell is how much you miss liquor, im just tired of repeating myself retard. Just tell me how im the bitch when you lost your family cause your a wreck...

A : I was never married

B : I still have my kids in my life

C :  I've been sober for over a year

D : you're still bad at this game

Edited by Sp0on
2 hours ago, Sp0on said:

A : I was never married

B : I still have my kids in my life

C :  I've been sober for over a year

D : you're still bad at this game

A. She wouldn’t marry you because you are a raging alcoholic.

B. Courts made them be in your life or they wouldn’t be.

C. Wow took you losing your kids to finally do it.

D. Your a middle aged man who drinks to much and is arguing with a 19 year old on the forums and saying he is bad at a video game... go do your taxes and sell your computer grandpa.

1 hour ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

A. She wouldn’t marry you because you are a raging alcoholic.

B. Courts made them be in your life or they wouldn’t be.

C. Wow took you losing your kids to finally do it.

D. Your a middle aged man who drinks to much and is arguing with a 19 year old on the forums and saying he is bad at a video game... go do your taxes and sell your computer grandpa.

You're*

Have fun trying hard.