38 minutes ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

Your wife is in my bed and kids in my living room, go drink again retard.

Touchy little shitter, aren't we?

I say yikes. You have no point of reference as to what I am saying yikes to, and you take it personal like the child that you are.

Grow up. Stop posting shitty montages and maybe people won't be so critical. I can tell it's a big fucking deal to you considering you're acting like a vapid cunt, getting all hot and bothered because a few people spoke the truth.

There's more to life than what others think.

Stop being a little bitch.

3 hours ago, Sp0on said:

Touchy little shitter, aren't we?

I say yikes. You have no point of reference as to what I am saying yikes to, and you take it personal like the child that you are.

Grow up. Stop posting shitty montages and maybe people won't be so critical. I can tell it's a big fucking deal to you considering you're acting like a vapid cunt, getting all hot and bothered because a few people spoke the truth.

There's more to life than what others think.

Stop being a little bitch.

someone misses their wife and kids don't they, that was your life was it not. Go ahead tell me again how your alcohol addiction ruined your life. Cleary the only thing you can tell is how much you miss liquor, im just tired of repeating myself retard. Just tell me how im the bitch when you lost your family cause your a wreck...

11 hours ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

someone misses their wife and kids don't they, that was your life was it not. Go ahead tell me again how your alcohol addiction ruined your life. Cleary the only thing you can tell is how much you miss liquor, im just tired of repeating myself retard. Just tell me how im the bitch when you lost your family cause your a wreck...

A : I was never married

B : I still have my kids in my life

C :  I've been sober for over a year

D : you're still bad at this game

Edited by Sp0on
2 hours ago, Sp0on said:

A : I was never married

B : I still have my kids in my life

C :  I've been sober for over a year

D : you're still bad at this game

A. She wouldn’t marry you because you are a raging alcoholic.

B. Courts made them be in your life or they wouldn’t be.

C. Wow took you losing your kids to finally do it.

D. Your a middle aged man who drinks to much and is arguing with a 19 year old on the forums and saying he is bad at a video game... go do your taxes and sell your computer grandpa.

1 hour ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

A. She wouldn’t marry you because you are a raging alcoholic.

B. Courts made them be in your life or they wouldn’t be.

C. Wow took you losing your kids to finally do it.

D. Your a middle aged man who drinks to much and is arguing with a 19 year old on the forums and saying he is bad at a video game... go do your taxes and sell your computer grandpa.

You're*

Have fun trying hard.

5 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

You're*

Have fun trying hard.

I’m trying to cut down my toxicity level but you are actually making me want to fuck your baby mama and have your kids call me daddy....that’s all I will be saying on this topic and now I’m going back to being a good guy to GOOD people.

45 minutes ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

I’m trying to cut down my toxicity level but you are actually making me want to fuck your baby mama and have your kids call me daddy....that’s all I will be saying on this topic and now I’m going back to being a good guy to GOOD people.

Except you're not. You're still butthurt.

51 minutes ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

retard 

Edited by Abu Hajaar
Sp0on likes this