Imperium slaps Virtue and CEO of Fed for some free vehicles...

As a gamer from virtue I will speak on behalf of us. Very cool guys we are glad to see you enjoyed your experience giving us fights and it is very cool to see you guys win and come out on top. It is nice to see someone else win for once and take the top of the board with amazing gamer skills we have to hand it to you guys. Also thanks for bragging about stealing our ifrit a as it shows we have a lot of money to spend and that we are not afraid to fight at all! If you guys wish to ever fight us at virtue again please call 631-980-4566 or you can join our discord and @ us and let us know you guys are looking for fights. Unknown do this a lot and it really helps to keep side chat clear of ETA’s and I think everyone really appreciates that. Also skai Jackson is holding me hostage for saying nig oh god she’s back hel 

On 7/17/2020 at 12:35 PM, Dillon said:

As a gamer from virtue I will speak on behalf of us. Very cool guys we are glad to see you enjoyed your experience giving us fights and it is very cool to see you guys win and come out on top. It is nice to see someone else win for once and take the top of the board with amazing gamer skills we have to hand it to you guys. Also thanks for bragging about stealing our ifrit a as it shows we have a lot of money to spend and that we are not afraid to fight at all! If you guys wish to ever fight us at virtue again please call 631-980-4566 or you can join our discord and @ us and let us know you guys are looking for fights. Unknown do this a lot and it really helps to keep side chat clear of ETA’s and I think everyone really appreciates that. Also skai Jackson is holding me hostage for saying nig oh god she’s back hel 

gosh ur a pussy

3 hours ago, salty.connor said:

you get so hurt on the fourms yikes

How am I getting hurt? if you think calling my montages shit is going to effect me your honestly sad. 

2 hours ago, Copa said:

do you need another sidechat lesson in grammar dillon? im available today

No I’m good but thanks for the offer. Also you talk about grammar but didn’t capitalize the first letter of my name ;)

Edited by Dillon
13 hours ago, Defragments said:

We'd like to thank you for stepping forth and reporting yourself. We will let you off with a warning this time. Please refrain from DPI Glitching in the future. Here is an example video to help you understand what happens when you do it. Also neck, ya cunt 😃

How is it dpi glitching if I never change my dpi?

8 hours ago, Marzoh said:

How is it dpi glitching if I never change my dpi?

Don't need a crazy high DPI. Only have to go left and right fast for it to do that. Especially back then. I remember that time and got so mad because you were sliding around. Not as badly as in that video but still enough for me to be like "wtf"