Remove granite B armor stacking

https://armedassault.fandom.com/wiki/Granit_(uniform)#:~:text=Wearable uniforms in ArmA 3 , (Parenthesis) denote variants. Karts DLC ...

Just for proof that Granite B's are the same armor rating as CSAT'S and pilot covs.

ok so I just tested it and its a 1 tap to the chest with no vest at ANY DISTANCE!

Granite B's with a lvl 1 vest added it takes the normal 2 shots up to at least 80m but probably more.

Granite B's with a lvl 3 vest it takes 3 shots up to 80m but probably more. BUT THIS PROVES IT ARMOR STACKS AND TAKES 3 BULLETS.

keep in mind I ran these tests with a MK1. 

Edited by Dillon
1 hour ago, Dillon said:

On paper they've always had the same armor value since they where added but they would always kill you in 1-2 shots. Did arma update them recently or some shit?

11 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

On paper they've always had the same armor value since they where added but they would always kill you in 1-2 shots. Did arma update them recently or some shit?

I tested it with soldiers I spawned on Altis and I found even within 5 meters shooting them in the chest took 2 bullets. I’ll test it again just to be sure .

Edited by Dillon
14 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Youre prob right. Last time i checked it was when they first got added.

ok so I just tested it and its a 1 tap to the chest with no vest at ANY DISTANCE!

with a lvl 1 vest added it takes the normal 2 shots up to at least 80m but probably more.

with a lvl 3 vest it takes 3 shots up to 80m but probably more. BUT THIS PROVES IT ARMOR STACKS AND TAKES 3 BULLETS.

Edited by Dillon
4 minutes ago, Dillon said:

with a lvl 1 vest added it takes the normal 2 shots up to at least 80m but probably more.

with a lvl 3 vest it takes 3 shots WHICH PROVES IT ARMOR STACKS AND TAKES 3 BULLETS.

I say just allow armor stacking including CSATs. Just hit the head and it won't matter what armor you have.

55 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

I cant really tell in this video, but fun fact, police tac vests are level 2 instead of the civilian ones that are level 1.

It's a brown vest. I know police tac vests are better than the civ ones.

39 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

L O L

something funny there??

28 minutes ago, Dillon said:

QUESTION: is that a lvl 1 vest or is it a police vest? 

QUESTION: did you try this multiple time or did you do it once? 

QUESTION: did you try different distances? 

Brown
Yes
No

Edited by Defragments
Bherky likes this

Its been brought up a in development aide meeting for a short time and what we were told was that no one was complaining about it so they didn't see a reason to change it, I completely agree that granite B should not stack with carrier lite, next meeting I will voice your concerns and bring up this post in hopes of a change.

Bherky likes this
19 minutes ago, aqzx127 said:

Its been brought up a in development aide meeting for a short time and what we were told was that no one was complaining about it so they didn't see a reason to change it, I completely agree that granite B should not stack with carrier lite, next meeting I will voice your concerns and bring up this post in hopes of a change.

I think an even playing field should be a good thing but I agree that Dillons inability to play the game without any significant advantage is a source of major concern ... you guys should maybe work together with Dillon to find something to give him the edge he needs to triumph over his disabilities ... maybe give him some extra fingers

aqzx127 likes this
1 hour ago, pan fried said:

I think an even playing field should be a good thing but I agree that Dillons inability to play the game without any significant advantage is a source of major concern ... you guys should maybe work together with Dillon to find something to give him the edge he needs to triumph over his disabilities ... maybe give him some extra fingers

Did I hurt you or something????? 

• 2 weeks later...