Gang Members Tag

ALPHAKILLER

Displaying Tags on the Name of every Gang Member and List of players in a Gang.  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Provide a balance game play by displaying gang tag on name of every gang members

• Displaying tags on the name of every gang member and List of players in a gang
    • Not provide tags on the name of every gang memebers

To Whom It May Concern,

Please enforce a rule and/or pride a option to enable players to see the name of all the different gang members. There has been several times where I was initiated by a someone who was in a gang, and got killed by a member of that gang even though I was in a situation where I could have evade my death and eliminate the threat. But because some gangs or gang members don't have tags on their name, it is very hard to know who are the people you are initiated with until they shoot you and/or kill you.

Not knowing who are the people you being initiated with put players at disadvantage and unbalance game play. I hope some one take this under consideration and resolve this major game play issue as soon as possible.

Thank you

BigStonksMan and Nicolas March like this
On 7/26/2020 at 6:06 AM, ALPHAKILLER said:

There has been several times where I was initiated by a someone who was in a gang, and got killed by a member of that gang

Nooo, my sneaky text from Kavala for gang member who wanna rob someone at heroin field super secret strat will be ruined!