Make a second server where it’s a fresh wipe. I feel like this could bring back a good portion of pop since it wouldn’t mean people have to start fresh if you wiped all stats.I feel like a lot of people left because there is no longer incentive to play due to everyone being in end game. This would give the feel of a new server but with the already built functions of asylum. I know I would come back if something like this happened. 

If anyone else agrees you should drop a +1. 

4 hours ago, Revenant said:

Make a second server where it’s a fresh wipe. I feel like this could bring back a good portion of pop since it wouldn’t mean people have to start fresh if you wiped all stats.I feel like a lot of people left because there is no longer incentive to play due to everyone being in end game. This would give the feel of a new server but with the already built functions of asylum. I know I would come back if something like this happened. 

If anyone else agrees you should drop a +1. 

This isn't rust retard.. jkjk +1

5 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

If you want your own account wiped just @me. Will get you the fresh start you want

I’m just saying having an option to play on a fresh server while not conflicting my stuff I played years for sounds very appealing to me and it seems like the same for others. 

6 hours ago, Sants__ said:

wipe systems keep it fresh but never thought about doing it for island life, interesting suggestion indeed

Not even really talking about a wipe. Just talking about an asylum clone but fresh start while keeping the main server too. 

Also to everyone saying stratis or sumn,  while I enjoy the those maps, I don’t think in the long run that’d be the best idea because that’s basically just reopening a new server like they said they already don’t plan on doing. Just do Altis and let it be an alternative to the main so people have the option of playing endgame or having the opportunity to experience a new start on here again with everyone else. 

I know most of the most enjoyable moments I had on asylum were when I first started. 

3 hours ago, Revenant said:

Also to everyone saying stratis or sumn,  while I enjoy the those maps, I don’t think in the long run that’d be the best idea because that’s basically just reopening a new server like they said they already don’t plan on doing. Just do Altis and let it be an alternative to the main so people have the option of playing endgame or having the opportunity to experience a new start on here again with everyone else. 

I know most of the most enjoyable moments I had on asylum were when I first started. 

i broke my keyboard and parts of my desk and my old mouse while starting out on asylum

Revenant and Toxicc like this
On 8/4/2020 at 9:29 AM, Revenant said:

On 8/6/2020 at 9:01 AM, Defragments said:

Tanoa

I know reading isn’t your strong suit. 

13 hours ago, Jesse said:

Arma is so dead bro. It's hard to just even be here now. A wiped server, people will play for a few minutes then go back to where they have stuff... It's the same reason people don't play brand new servers and look for full populated servers..

Imma be real I ain’t launched arma for over 10 min in at least 4 months. Idek what the pop looks like. This just was an idea I had that would personally bring me back.