Prices and Server Pop.

I was just thinking whenever there are a whole lot of people online, especially cops very few people try to make money so my suggestion is to increase the prices of the contraband base on how many people there are on the server, same goes for when there are very few people on the server, reduce the prices so if there's less risk there is less reward.

Just spit balling.

edit - let me rephrase this, more people, drugs sell for more, less people drugs sell for less. Desired outcome: people actually run drugs on a full server.

Edited by minmax
Yuki Hayami and Ing3ruDrogat like this
6 hours ago, minmax said:

I was just thinking whenever there are a whole lot of people online, especially cops very few people try to make money so my suggestion is to incrase the prices of the contraband base on how many people there are on the server, same goes for when there are very few people on the server, reduce the prices so if there's less risk there is less reward.

Just spit balling.

The way you sayed it, you make it seem like guns are more expensif when more players are on, what should be a thing is drugs sell for more when more people are on

4 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

More cops online = multiplier to default drug prices that’s capped after x cops. Selling meth with 10 cops online is more risky than 1-2 cops and should pay more.

That's what I first thought about doing at first and still it probably should exist to some degree, but it isn't really risky if 10 cops are online and fighting banks and prisons back to back for 2 hours and don't have the time to check drug fields.

Edited by minmax