PMC

Abu

22 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

get good and push them? they are absolute garbage, get a armored car and they cant even hurt you since they use 6.5 or 5.56

Problem isn't killing them its getting to rebel to get gear to kill them, I mean their goal is to piss us off and its working so good for them I guess lol

3 hours ago, Steve said:

I've seen them mostly go to arms rebel.

Go to a different rebel there are like 5 others and half of them rarely get used. Entitled new players who think they understand cartels smh.

2 hours ago, Finn said:

i agree with steve if you can't handle the smoke go to the different rebel

Don't worry, ppg already put you guys in your place twice and we'll do it again. We made you guys lose 2 orcas + 20+ loadouts so... PPG ON TOP!

25 minutes ago, NotTea said:

Don't worry, ppg already put you guys in your place twice and we'll do it again. We made you guys lose 2 orcas + 20+ loadouts so... PPG ON TOP!

They fly orca with ~9 people in it and they crash on daily basis trying to hotdrop cartels - making them loose 2 orcas and 20 loadouts is not an achievement my man 🙂

29 minutes ago, Danny said:

They fly orca with ~9 people in it and they crash on daily basis trying to hotdrop cartels - making them loose 2 orcas and 20 loadouts is not an achievement my man 🙂

Except the fact that we made them lose it by killing them and not them crashing by themselves MAN 🙂

Danny likes this
8 hours ago, XXIV said:

idc about losing kits lol

BHing is BHing, regardless if we "camp" or not. If we turn you in we BHed u. <B

idc about kits, look at the leaderboard 🙂

The fact is, that you BH in large group, so you should expect the hate 🙂

If you remember JAILED you know what I mean - they have not been large group, but they been god damn effective

15 hours ago, Danny said:

Nah they just wait inside the tower and pillbox until you're almost done gearing then down you. 

Tea. likes this