I don't know why his helicopter exploded. I'm far away from him. But he exploded. Do I violate VDM rules?

WARNING

There are some individuals attempting to grab IP addresses and steal login information via a third party site. We have been monitoring the issue since we were made aware of it early this morning. It seems it's finally starting to circulate. Please pay attention to the links you click. We only own the gaming-asylum.com domain. We DO NOT own any other domains at this time. The responsible individuals have scraped our website and are hosting a poor look-alike of our domain. Any questions or concerns can be directed towards Mitch or Jesse at this time.

@santiao On your screen you are at a close but safe distance,  however because of your ping...

If you have 300 ping, that means that anything you do has 0.3 seconds delay. I'm not great at physics but you're flying 260km/h ingame, flying right in front of someone with that delay probably means you're touching the front of their orca on their screen. Their computer registers it as being hit by you and they blow up.

Answer; Yes, you did VDM. Be careful with vehicles with your high ping.

Hank-VDM.gif

Edited by Midamaru
Protocol, Danny and BlackShot like this
2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

@santiao On your screen you are at a close but safe distance,  however because of your ping...

If you have 300 ping, that means that anything you do has 0.3 seconds delay. I'm not great at physics but you're flying 260km/h ingame, flying right in front of someone with that delay probably means you're touching the front of their orca on their screen. Their computer registers it as being hit by you and they blow up.

Answer; Yes, you did VDM. Be careful with vehicles with your high ping.

Hank-VDM.gif

Midamaru likes this