20 minutes ago, Dillon said:

How about instead of banning people for using an arma strategy (going up objects by walking backwards which in this case would be the inside layer of the prison walls.) you have one of the new Eden editor guys Put green walls on the inside layer of the prison so that people can not go up the walls.

That would require effort.

7 hours ago, Matty Skirata said:

Well since y’all are talkin about it now.. i dont think its an exploit to walk up those walls. It’d be like banning someone for climbing the rocks in Kavala. They both work the same way. They’re both climbable because they aren’t 90 degree inclines. Put actual walls in.

This was my argument towards Samperino when he banned me for an hour. But he didn't seem to understand what I meant. 

Both sides have a fair point. If it got fixed it couldn't happen, and if people didn't exploit they wouldn't get banned. I do understand both arguments and while this is likely something that is indeed very fixable, it would be unwise to abuse an exploit and not expect to get banned.

Understand that some of these answers on that post are likely outdated. However if you are unsure at all about doing something that you may get banned for there is a great spot to ask about it. We in particularly expect veteran players to understand the rules and what is considered exploiting and what is not. That does not mean there is no grey area involved, however we do our best to insure that people don't get banned when they shouldn't.

• 3 weeks later...

It seems no one actually knows what the rules are and they’re just made up based on each individual situation. Never knew this was an exploit until bherk got banned. So I’m not sure how you expect someone to know that it’s against the rules to go backwards up a wall when it’s don’t in almost every cartel fight. But at least we know it’s not allowed now lol

Edited by Lang
Bherky likes this