Cannel 4 News!

Altis daily news

with hunter and Tom

Cpl/EMT Sentinel
                                                                                                                                                    Asylum's unsung hero

When asked why he said he he had applied for ems first, Sentinel said "because of the lack of medics, nobody could save lives, the whole point was to help players stay alive." 
When asked why he joined the police and how he excelled to the rank of cpl he said his Sgt, Sgt wolf personally recommended him for the force, he completed his cadet training in a single day, Then went on his ride along, becoming a constable as fast as he could, within 5 minutes of his promotion he was given a squad because he was a natural born leader, being so good within his first 10 minutes he killed his first armed assailant. Hes trained cadets to be better officers, during his ride along he was pointed out by his cadets as the reason they made constable, this made him a cpl. Soon after he went through mock certification, able to further train his cadets, becoming the unofficial head of mock certification training for many officers, having write the mock ride along guide for the police, when I asked what his hardest day for him was and how he deals with the hard days he said, "Going three weeks into being a constable, I had a small squad of officers with me when some criminals robbed the federal reserve, I had to kill 6 robbers and flashed banged them at least 20 times. He was tragically gunned down at the scene after and has since stayed on both ems and police force.  Hes been on the police force since October 11 2019 and ems since December 2 2019, he was however approved for the job in November.
The man has probably saved you while you played, if you see him, be sure to thank him for everything he dose to make sure we have a good time playing arma every day. He is (@Ebelwolf on fourms)

Interview with Cpl Payton
                                                                                                                                                              (On forms as paytonR)

We had started this interview but the hero payton had to stop in the middle to go to another call, he will be back in our studio to finish and the story will be posted soon

A ride with the cartel.

When i was asked to accompany the cartel on a coke run i was a little worried at first but when i went i saw a new side of the cartel, they work as a family but a eaqual family without a hire up, they work for each other, their kids go to the same catholic school and attend church all together, they work professionally and have no issues with the innocent of altis, standing in their way may very your results though as this family sticks together. When they invited me to run with them and see how their operations work they went out of their way to protect our news team and made sure we made it back safe. When we asked the leader Benjamin what his favorite part of the job is, he said the adrenaline, he loves the adrenaline.
Also Benjamin fucks a different girl every night. (His tag on forms is benja el caudillo)

This reported did not break any laws while gathering info on this job and channel 4 dose not encourage criminal activity 

Interview with synergy,           

the new up and coming.            

gang

Synergy was only 32 minutes old when i interviewed them, yet it was clear from the start that they would come to rule a large part of altis. Members are veterans criminals and conman, real pro felons, the leader has been in the game for four to five years now, coming here from the US looking for a new life he fell into a life of crime out of necessity , selling coke and scotch by the 1000s of liters, he went on to mention the crank, meth, crack, and other drugs, having run drug ops in west panjea, until the d.e.a showed up, he escaped to altis and started his new drug op again. He told me a story of his time bootlegging with his father in the US, when he was shot and cuffed by a officer when a fellow associate of his father shot the officer and uncuffed him, and treated his wounds after, these men are hard and professional to the fullest. They stated that nobody is safe, civilians and cops beware, standing in synergies way is not safe for your health and has been found to cause cancer in the state of California.

A big thanks to our sponsors, the man the myth the legend, @Ebelwolf and @mich (IFRIT) for letting the press return to altis, thanks to zdat for donating the news van and news helicopter we use today.

In other news antoher earthquake hit altis today. We will try to find our weather man tom and ask him what the hell is going on, to sponsor us please text hunter s tompson in game or hunter the reporter on the forms.

-Hunter, your reporter

More to come.

Edited by Hunter the reporter
it was shit before hand, hope its better for yall now.