Channel 4 news bulletin 2

Breaking news

Hello asylum gaming I am Hunter the reporter and welcome back, today has been a eventful day in altis, from a prison break to a earthquake its never a dull day here, even now as i type this paper i can hear gangs shooting outside my house in athira. our first story is about a prison break that was quelled by local police officers led by captain BlackKnight who had come in vie helicopter and put down the 6 would be prison breakers. In other news another earthquake has hit altis today, as far as we've heard there have been no casualties due to the earthquake.

In more local news we have acquired a anonymous interview with one of altis most notorious organ harvesters coworkers, who has worked with and seen what this evil man as done.

Inside the organ trade

his name is bandit, he runs the organ trade and apparently takes organs from anyone in between the ages of 14 and 17. the monster also apparently has done other cannibalistic and necrophiliac things with the bodys of victims but many details are too gruesome for this paper. What really disturbed me is my contact in this report also told me who was buying the organs they didn't eat, apparently a select circle of the police buy the organs and do god knows what with them....while none of this has been confirmed yet we here at channel 4 fully intend to do a fallow up story on this if anything else comes to light, if you'd like to help contact anyone from channel 4 news team.

In other news

Turtle poaching is at a all time high in altis, ever since the local altis sea turtle became endangered the black market for the meat of these majestic creatures has only gone up, this means the species chances of survival have just gotten thinner. Coming up soon a interview with former chief of police jebaited, more at 11.

Thanks to the people who fund this show to actually air on air and not on forms

fuckin nobody

(we still love you)

Edited by Hunter the reporter
Cukofuko, Donald, Calle. and 4 others like this
4 hours ago, Hunter the reporter said:

local police officers led by captain BlackKnight who had come in vie helicopter and put down the 6 would be prison breakers.

fuckin nobody

(we still love you)

maxresdefault.jpg@DarkKnight