Channel 4 news bulletin 3

Today in altis

Hello fellow players, i am hunter, and welcome back to channel 4 news, today in altis is full of rdm, vdm, and much much more so strap in, you've bought the ticket, so take the ride.

Our first story is written by yours truely and may or may not have happened on asylum, but today in altis the town of pyrogos, home to hundreds of native takistani people was attacked by a movement of men known as the free chernarus army, the men armed with yugoslavian weapons and equipment went through the town and killed the un peacekeepers and is now attempting to "clense" pryogos of the takistani immigrants who have called altis home for generations now. many of the civilians I tried to interview refused to speak to me, worried the people trying to kill them would find them,  only one civilian was willing to talk to me, a man named marko, marko had lived in pyrogos since he was a boy, he worked at the docks with his father and was at work when he heard the rummbling of tanks and the rythem of gunfire, then the screams. he rushed home only to see his home on fire, claiming he thought his wife and child, ameta and sharife were still inside, but it was too late, the fire caused the building to collaps. since then he had been hiding in his neighbors basement until the fca found them and put them to death like the others. i had gone out to try and find another interview, when i had came back i saw them dragged out and shot in the streets....After that a young serbian man with a kalashnikov walked up and asked who i was, and if i was takistanian, i told him no and his face changed into a smile, his name was luca and he was in the fca, when asked why people from chernarus were there attempting a genocide he told me this, "I love the smell and sounds of battle, we all do, we belive that altis was first inhabited by people from chernarus , therefore it is our land and not the land of these unclean people." he stated, by this time, it was starting to get dark, the streets were litered with bodies of the un, civilians, and a few men the un had killed trying to protect the civilians, i was then given the opertunity to question the leader of the free chernarus army, commander zero, he called himself. the commander was not from chernarus, but england, a vetren mercenary who was hired to lead the force, i asked him why he said yes and he gave me a simple reply, the money. he has been paid with oil and diamonds plus whatever he can loot to assist the chernarus goverment in this takeover, so that more people of chernarus can move to altis. 

in other news a lack of medics online today has made it a even more bloody day as many people are taking advanage of this rdm is up higher than ive ever seen it. 

support for this paper and freelance journalist is brought to you in part by nobody still, thats right fuccin nobody.

side note picture of what has been reported on are on discord since fourms hate me

(still love yall tho)

Edited by Hunter the reporter