Channel 4 news bulletin 4

Top stories

suicide bomber in kavala square 

organ thief exposed 

and channel 4's officer of the week raffle, but more on that later.

Hello asylum this is hunter the reporter, today in kavala square a assailant known as @Enigma_ on the forums, detonated 4 explosive vest one after the other, accused of hacking he has been banned for a unknown amount of time, the assailant later on discord requested the ban be lifted claiming that he wasn't hacking and a friend gave him those vest. in other news.....

A local member of the organ trade named zug zug targeted me and my partner tom, tom claimed when he was in the car with him zug said he planned to take his organs, however he didnt because toms organs are fucked because he drinks too much,  he later attempt to lure me into his car too but settled for shooting me when i refused and went for my gun. please note and remember not to end up like me and tom, be aware around a man by the name of zug zug.

In some news for the APD we here at channel 4 are going to start a weekly raffle for you gentlemen, the prize being some cash, a channel 4 hat, and a free interview if you so choose (please note Im not about to pay pal you any real money so don't be pissed when you get in game cash pls) to enter this raffle put your in game name in the comments and we will pick a winner.

Thank you to the folks who helped us with the articles, @Toxicc . and that's about it.

Edited by Hunter the reporter
BECAUSE GONZO JOURNALISM MAN!
Sentinel and Protocol like this
  • 5 weeks later...