Ok so these are all going to be biased suggestions for cops, well because im a career cop.

-Bring undercover hunters back. Would be nice to be able to use them, especially for those who have paid for crates and have gotten the skin to use but play cop more often.

-Ability to buy Leg Strap backpacks for the rank of Cprl+, Its hard to carry a decent amount of magazines and a good mixture of smokes and frags. Would also help out with those (including myself) that fight to get a undercover slot, and complain about there not being enough whitelisted slots.

-For the love of god please just git rid of the cop to civ ratio, there is just one server left. Let people enjoy playing what faction they want to play.

-Change the Novice I/V/ Technician for the Undercover whitelisted slot from "Using a blood bag on others is 25% faster" to "Using a blood bag on yourself is 25% faster"

-Add Bank Drill and Prison disables to the APD stats on MyAsylum

-Add a notification on screen when switching from non-lethal to lethal ammunition.

May be more to come and will edit as i think of stuff.

Edited by Ken.
3 hours ago, Black_Jesus said:

Leg strap for constable +

Corporals get so much compared to any other promotion. 

There's a reason behind that. Show any sort of leadership ability as well as actually play cop often enough and you'll get corporal. In the grand scheme of things it really is not that hard.

Sidenote: Don't be a complete troll

zdeat and Ken like this
2 minutes ago, Raza said:

There's a reason behind that. Show any sort of leadership ability as well as actually play cop often enough and you'll get corporal. In the grand scheme of things it really is not that hard.

Sidenote: Don't be a complete troll

Isn’t it true the only reason ur a corporal is because ur an admin?

Also there is lots of stupid decisions made in the APD for promotions. Not saying I deserve corporal but the people they do promote are retarded... for example Karma... Nathan who got removed reinstated then insta promoted back. So before u say any of this stuff u don’t know anything about plz don’t say it’s not hard when u haven’t done it like a regular player has to

10 minutes ago, Black_Jesus said:

I've actually been a Corporal+ for close almost four years. 

Everything you just said has been a complaint for as long as I can remember. Look through the threads for further information lol

+1 to getting rid of the ratio. 

4 hours ago, Black_Jesus said:

Also there is lots of stupid decisions made in the APD for promotions. Not saying I deserve corporal but the people they do promote are retarded... for example Karma... Nathan who got removed reinstated then insta promoted back. So before u say any of this stuff u don’t know anything about plz don’t say it’s not hard when u haven’t done it like a regular player has to

Raza was a SGT years before he got admin...  Also, lets keep this thread to the suggestions and not another promotions complaint post. 

+1 to all of these. ESPECIALLY cop ratio. 

Ken likes this
7 hours ago, Black_Jesus said:

Did i get removed reinstated and then insta promoted back?

32 minutes ago, Steve said:

It was also instituted when we had multiple servers (I think) and there would be like 15 cops on 1 server with 20 civs. I'm quite surprised 15 cops were willing to play such an empty server but I think it should be removed at this point.

I think when they put server 2 back up cops assumed lots of money was being made because of the low pop

On 8/26/2020 at 6:09 PM, Ken. said:

Ok so these are all going to be biased suggestions for cops, well because im a career cop.

-Bring undercover hunters back. Would be nice to be able to use them, especially for those who have paid for crates and have gotten the skin to use but play cop more often.

They still exist you just need to be sgt+

-Ability to buy Leg Strap backpacks for the rank of Cprl+, Its hard to carry a decent amount of magazines and a good mixture of smokes and frags. Would also help out with those (including myself) that fight to get a undercover slot, and complain about there not being enough whitelisted slots.

Everytime this gets suggested people say they can't find the names of the leg strap backpack versions to add lol

-For the love of god please just git rid of the cop to civ ratio, there is just one server left. Let people enjoy playing what faction they want to play.

Facts

-Change the Novice I/V/ Technician for the Undercover whitelisted slot from "Using a blood bag on others is 25% faster" to "Using a blood bag on yourself is 25% faster"

Facts

-Add Bank Drill and Prison disables to the APD stats on MyAsylum

Facts

May be more to come and will edit as i think of stuff.

Ken likes this
17 hours ago, ItsLego said:

Another cop suggestion here but could we get some payment/prestige from seizing guns/grenades we get no money at all and it would be nice to atleast get like 15% to 20% of the price of the gun.

I wanted to mention this but i felt like if i mentioned cops getting more money people would lose their minds

ItsLego, Bandit and Raza like this
On 8/28/2020 at 9:42 AM, ItsLego said:

Another cop suggestion here but could we get some payment/prestige from seizing guns/grenades we get no money at all and it would be nice to atleast get like 15% to 20% of the price of the gun.

U guys make plenty on charges 20% of an 8k gun is 1600$,  So not that bad ig but you make money charging them with possession of illegal firearm anyway which is 2500$ I believe if not it's more so not even worth implementing when you make money off the charge you add for it.

6 hours ago, Ken. said:

I wanted to mention this but i felt like if i mentioned cops getting more money people would lose their minds

They probably would because u guys make a shit ton in general. the only time cops don't make alot is when you spend 7k on loadouts or more like a cop pilot cov loadout or some shit and get shit on 40 times.

Edited by Toxicc
Abu likes this
6 hours ago, Toxicc said:

U guys make plenty on charges 20% of an 8k gun is 1600$,  So not that bad ig but you make money charging them with possession of illegal firearm anyway which is 2500$ I believe if not it's more so not even worth implementing when you make money off the charge you add for it.

They probably would because u guys make a shit ton in general. the only time cops don't make alot is when you spend 7k on loadouts or more like a cop pilot cov loadout or some shit and get shit on 40 times.

Not really, I get what your saying though. We make a decent amount on tickets and stuff but during lets say a fed. Even if the cops win and stop the fed, if were fighting a decent size group we still lose. And what i mean by that is if we win the fed, i almost always have less after the event in my account then i started with from buying loadouts and coming back. same thing goes for the bank. The idea behind the more money thing has more to do with more money for cops for winning a federal event rather then an all around boost on money.

4 hours ago, Ken. said:

Not really, I get what your saying though. We make a decent amount on tickets and stuff but during lets say a fed. Even if the cops win and stop the fed, if were fighting a decent size group we still lose. And what i mean by that is if we win the fed, i almost always have less after the event in my account then i started with from buying loadouts and coming back. same thing goes for the bank. The idea behind the more money thing has more to do with more money for cops for winning a federal event rather then an all around boost on money.

don't buy loadouts = only profit ez pz

Chris Peacock and Good Lub like this

On 8/30/2020 at 11:17 AM, ItsLego said:

I would say 80% of the people I catch on cop will either get pardons or severely reduced tickets as long as they roleplay I only really make money from seizing illegal stuff or high bounties who just wanna go to jail. Something is better then nothing and its not a lot. 

It's not like career cops will spend their money on anything outside of cop anyway and cop loadouts are about 1/2 to 1/4 the price of normal loadouts, and it's your choice to give a reduced ticket. unless they turn them selves in you have to 50% it.