Changelog - September

Hotfix #1:

• Fixed the SpyGlass disconnect when attempting to repack mags.
  • Fixed misc map issues.

Hotfix #2:

• Fixed more map issues.
  • Fixed the action for toggling the Athira lighthouse.
  • Fixed rangefinders not showing names of players with a mask.
  • Fixed some Evidence Lockup issues.
  • Removed suicide vest from the APD undercover shop.

Hotfix #3:

• More Evidence Lockup fixes.

Hotfix #4:

• Changed shipwreck loot to not get cleaned up.
  • Fixed an issue with the Evidence Lockup fence.
  • Fixed Evidence Lockup deploying only working if in a vehicle, rather than if not in a vehicle.
  • Changed how clothing skins are applied to be more reliable.
  • Changed the loadout system to save clothing skins. For this reason everyone's loadouts have been deleted, and they will have to be saved again.
  • Fixed an issue that caused loadout slots in the loadout system to not show up.
  • Changed meat cooking to work with rabbits and snakes.
Roice, BlackShot, Niklaus and 2 others like this
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Added Xmas/Halloween/Admin Gifts

So what exactly does this mean? Content in game or other behind the scenes functions?

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Cops will be notified when a player currently has an active ticket displayed.

If I understand this correctly means that the cops will know when a ticket has been issued and can now see how long that ticket is payable by civilians?

Well the money was 3mill ( we got about  250-300k each) we held lockup for 30m and it took 1hour to move and sell the drugs/uranium and we didnt got too many guns bc restart.

At some point we had a problem bc we had to many people in ts and we couldnt organize.

Well holding the Lockup was too easy ,moving the tempest is a bit risky bc is slow .

To be fair with 5 cops it was way to easy but 11cops oh boy it is going to be too hard.

2 gangs united to do this and we where about 10-12 people for 5 cops.

In my opinion 7-8cops should be enough when they can spawn inside the lockup twice and they have plenty of time to ambush us in lockup or outside when we move the tempest....

I mean think about this 11 cops spawning in the lockup twice and then they can respawn at the police hq and come back again and we need to hold them off for at least 90m to sell the drugs. I understand that the loot is realy good but 11cops its too many....

14 hours ago, Screelz said:

Well the money was 3mill ( we got about  250-300k each) we held lockup for 30m and it took 1hour to move and sell the drugs/uranium and we didnt got too many guns bc restart.

At some point we had a problem bc we had to many people in ts and we couldnt organize.

Well holding the Lockup was too easy ,moving the tempest is a bit risky bc is slow .

To be fair with 5 cops it was way to easy but 11cops oh boy it is going to be too hard.

2 gangs united to do this and we where about 10-12 people for 5 cops.

In my opinion 7-8cops should be enough when they can spawn inside the lockup twice and they have plenty of time to ambush us in lockup or outside when we move the tempest....

I mean think about this 11 cops spawning in the lockup twice and then they can respawn at the police hq and come back again and we need to hold them off for at least 90m to sell the drugs. I understand that the loot is realy good but 11cops its too many....

decent gangs can fight the cops while the cops out number them 1.5:1 or sometimes even 2:1. I'm not calling you bad, I'm saying that their are other gangs that have no problem doing it.

Bag Of Funyuns and Bread like this