Changelog - September

6 hours ago, Steve said:

decent gang can fight the cops while the cops out number them 1.5:1 or sometimes even 2:1. I'm not calling you bad, I'm saying that their are other gangs that have no problem doing it.

I have to agree.  While you'll see people say its too much you end up having other gangs say hold my beer and make off with the loot

On 9/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Jesse said:

Basically dude. Helped out 3 days this week for like 26 hours. Picked probably close to 800-1,000lbs of just regular big red tomatoes. Not including the Romas, qt size ones, and all the other produce that comes around this time of year. Did squash, mini pumpkins, etc...

so nuthing new its just the same stuff  just some fixes here and there im disappointed but in all reguards your trying your best but try thinking out side of the box 🙂

5 minutes ago, larrydotson said:

so nuthing new its just the same stuff  just some fixes here and there im disappointed but in all reguards your trying your best but try thinking out side of the box 🙂

You’re right. This is where I’m going wrong. I’ll start thinking outside the box. 

On 10/3/2020 at 10:06 AM, Screelz said:

I mean think about this 11 cops spawning in the lockup twice and then they can respawn at the police hq and come back again and we need to hold them off for at least 90m to sell the drugs. I understand that the loot is realy good but 11cops its too many....

I think there's a bit of a misunderstanding on the balancing here, in my opinion. Out of those 11 cops, how many have a 7.62? Probably 2-3, at best. They're going to be vastly less powerful than your group of (hopefully) 8+ players. You're going to have so many tools at your disposal. The APD has policy that needs to be followed, on top of 95% of the force only having access to 6.5mm weaponry. It's a balancing act, you need to look past the numbers.

Bherky and Ryan. like this
  • 2 weeks later...