Hunting Talents

The addition of hunting has enticed many people to try it out and see if they can't make a tidy profit. Unfortunately, it seems that a meaningful profit is not really on the table with the new update, as the money gained from selling cooked meat is quite low. Seeing as it's a new moneymaking method, it doesn't require real estate, and it's legal, I can see why it may not be viable for the more seasoned players on the server to use it. With that in mind, I think a few small improvements could be made that will make hunting a better idea for newer players, and those wanting to have a bit of fun while making money. I propose a talent tree that can increase the amount of meat per kill, or money while selling. I think with this implemented, hunting could become a fun alternative to the grindy and boring other ways of making money. Hunting definitely has a lot of potential, and it's great to see these kinds of new additions to the server, but as it stands, I can't see many people doing this in the future. 

Protocol likes this