SOME CONTENT (suggestions)

Vehicles (air/ground/water)

- Insurance on vehicles

- Air garage at every airport (drug runners)

- Vehicle spawn at all boat shops

- Add more air crafts for civs (especially jets)

- Grease Monkey talent to include two first aid kits in car's inventory

- Custom vehicle garage sorting

Bounty Hunter

- Label the buy shop / vehicle garage on map at bounty hunter base

- Merge bounty hunter buy shop and skip tracer buy shop

- Add lethal 5.56 for Spar at bounty hunter base for Apex Predator

- More Honor talents for bounty hunter

- ability to drop bounty's faster 

- chat message when a body bag is arrested (ex. Player1 was arrested by Bag)

- Keep 5 second request timer removed

Phone

-  New phone display (fuck the iPhone 4)

- Add phone calls

Other

- Expand Black Market Crafting (Explosives & Armor)

- Ability to purchase all drugs at drug dealer

- update the map, especially Kavala

- Most wanted list upon joining the server

- governor (extreme nerf)

- Show Gang / Group name when someone texts you

- Provide the name of the person who bought your property when you get the message

- Change gas station robberies (increase payout to $10,000)

Spoiler

- Consistent jump height, not based on the gear you are wearing.

Spoiler

- New money making

Spoiler

ill probably add to this but lemme know your thoughts, just some suggestions.

Edited by Bag

I think the reimplementation of Governor would be cool. Obviously a nerf would be needed or maybe a re-write... Maybe more pardons but base it off of hours online if possible? 2-3 hours = 1 pardon and make it so you cant pardon anyone in your gang maybe? Governor had some great RP and added another thing to the server. Maybe to replace the money there is another leaderboard that shows the amount of times the position was obtained by the players etc.  I think a lot of cool things could be done with Governor without server control taxes and money 

1 minute ago, Jake said:

I think the reimplementation of Governor would be cool. Obviously a nerf would be needed or maybe a re-write... Maybe more pardons but base it off of hours online if possible? 2-3 hours = 1 pardon and make it so you cant pardon anyone in your gang maybe? Governor had some great RP and added another thing to the server. Maybe to replace the money there is another leaderboard that shows the amount of times the position was obtained by the players etc. I think a lot of cool things could be done with Governor without server control taxes and money 

Agreed, taxes were awful.

Tyrone Darnell likes this

+1 to Insurance, Air Garages, Vehicle Spawns at boat shops, Labeling BH, Lethals for spar, expansion to crafting, Gas stations robberies, and new money making. 

-1 Phone calls , Fuck that aids

0 The garage sort idea i like but something tells me that would be rough to code out. Aircraft for civs - Jets would basically just be a money sink trying to think of practical aircraft nothing really comes to mind that we don't already have. VTOL? very few people can actually fly those things.

55 minutes ago, Leady said:

+1 to Insurance, Air Garages, Vehicle Spawns at boat shops, Labeling BH, Lethals for spar, expansion to crafting, Gas stations robberies, and new money making. 

-1 Phone calls , Fuck that aids

0 The garage sort idea i like but something tells me that would be rough to code out. Aircraft for civs - Jets would basically just be a money sink trying to think of practical aircraft nothing really comes to mind that we don't already have. VTOL? very few people can actually fly those things.

Ayy. Community Engagement from our Community Managers. Look forwards to your next engagement in October.

Edited by Maric