How to make players have more fun.

Adding more in-game rewards. You seem to have done this with titles, but expand your horizon, Such as Vehicle skins and more clothing / better NVGS , helmets, ect..a rusted sports for eternity is _________.

Don't force us to buy skins. Let players do quests and other achievements to unlock awesome skins by playing the server. This will motivate them to actually complete a run if they are robbed , thus making the cogwheels more active.. (illegal/legal areas) leading to cops / rebels finding more things to do. The feeling of reward once obtaining a new skin will bring LIFE back into the server.

EDIT, please read all of the posts or else I probably won't respond even if you@me

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
Darklom, Bronx and Bag Of Funyuns like this

I like this idea but you have to remember they operate on donations alone so if you put too many skins in the in game achievements then people wont buy as many of the keys or subscribe to get the skins therefore they are not hitting the donation goal consistently. A few prestigious skins that stand out with the new quest system would be cool. Only put skin rewards on the very high end and hard to complete quests to make you stand out from the rest.

Bronx likes this
1 hour ago, EthanS said:

I like this idea but you have to remember they operate on donations alone so if you put too many skins in the in game achievements then people wont buy as many of the keys or subscribe to get the skins therefore they are not hitting the donation goal consistently. A few prestigious skins that stand out with the new quest system would be cool. Only put skin rewards on the very high end and hard to complete quests to make you stand out from the rest.

Right, forcing people to donate. Their are plenty, PLENTY of servers that offer FREE skins to players. Those players simply donate to the server because they ENJOY playing the server. They are amazed that they can still use awesome skins FoC. Then the donation skins are even more badass. Im talking hella badass. 

Heres an idea, if its allowed.

Making Thronos or somewhere deep in gang land a shop only Donators can use. Lvl 1 - 10 can each access higher grade weapons/material/clothing. Want to be able to create sui vests/speed/bombs/grenades/scopes/vests/kajmans/armed orcas/,ect> Donate $125 . (examples on prices)

I guarantee you, that you will see hella fucking more donations.

Titles like The KingPin , Liquid Assassination , Ban Evaded the Ban Hammer, Melted Corpse, Melting Corpse for Breakfast/Lunch nd Dinner achievements, Blood Devil, Drinks Blood, for blood-money achieves.

Insomniac (if u are on for like 20 hours all day) progress for 10+ hours a day for a mo,6mo,yr. You can build so deeply into your new quest system. Things like that will prolong peoples stay knowing they are so close to a really hard title. Fuck the Police ,The Admin Team is Great, Make Asylum Great Again T shirts could also come with donation packages.

Asylum WILL gain a more mature player based and even some of the originals will return. No1 wants to play when kids are in command and think their all that. 

Ask me how I know? Because Im one of them.

You are doing great but you need to add a whole lot more not just 'ok its fine lets just pray for a shit load of donations. Give people a REASON to want to donate. 

Bronx likes this
39 minutes ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

Heres an idea, if its allowed.

Making Thronos or somewhere deep in gang land a shop only Donators can use. Lvl 1 - 10 can each access higher grade weapons/material/clothing. Want to be able to create sui vests/speed/bombs/grenades/scopes/vests/kajmans/armed orcas/,ect> Donate $125 . (examples on prices)

So old donor town? "No" - BIS monitization rules.

Cosmetics is the only thing we can do within their rules, and it keeps the server running, it sucks for us too, because there's many things we could do if we could.

Bronx, BlackShot and Patato like this
28 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

Also if donators get access to higher tier weapons that’s the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard.

Why? We can  donate for armored clothing and helmets, why not a higher caliber to make it fair vs those with the donator gear. I've put plenty of rounds into cops amour stacking and lose because they donated. What Im saying isn't much different. Playing the game to unlock skins doesn't sound ToS. 

Needing a donator lvl to create materials in game does. So scratch that.

We need an End Game to help with the Main Objectives Bank;Prison;Feds,Evidence LU. Blueprints to be able to craft heavier grade weapons/ammunition/explosives and  and armored vest/clothing so we can stock up our houses and HELP people out would be the more ideal option.

If thats ToS then let me go talk to Bohemia Interactive and explain to them how to create a video game. Nothing Im saying its taking the fun out of video games. What Im talking about its the core of what makes PC gaming fun.  They are holding back these servers from progressing to their max potential and that is bad because this is America and I can put my money where ever I please.

Playing the game to succeed.

LoopHole : Take Elder Scrolls for example. On that you can donate monthly for crowns. Can't donators just use their keys to unlock something inside of a shop, basically the current chest method but change the name , being able to to purchase a variety of different things? How would this be any different? Im trying to talk in a logical manner for the greater good of asylum. So if you find offence to anything Im saying, sorry.

1 hour ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

So make the server pay to win? I’m not sure how we got from talking about skins to talking about giving people more powerful gear based on how much money they fork over. I liked the in game objective for skins but not sure about this one chief

16 minutes ago, EthanS said:

So make the server pay to win? I’m not sure how we got from talking about skins to talking about giving people more powerful gear based on how much money they fork over. I liked the in game objective for skins but not sure about this one chief

Read all the posts and you'll be corrected. 

You said the same thing dsmaster27411 said.

If I was an admin I would just delete your post because I already answered it. Its these types of posts that lead us off topic so if you can build on your idea of what makes my statement about p2p gear not fair that'd be great. 

Im the 1st one to know that p2p is unfair but you might as well make it so we can CRAFT them by unlocking achievments. If you won't do that then why not give us a gun? Cuz thats to OP? not really. The fact people win more fights with donor clothing and helmet, I can't see another weapon, like a cyrus making that much more of an impact on the outcome of a situation. Their are a lot of weapons, and at this point you might as well use ur 2nd server a test server and allow combat logging since the body bag design fixed it. No reason for a player to sit through his capture other than giving those who captured the pleasure of listening to him cry. If a player doesn't want to speak, he doesn't have to. So I reflect your roleplay accusation against you for saying 'because its a roleplay server' for the Laws of arma3 physics trumps you.

Thanks.

If I was an admin I would just delete your post because I already answered it. Its these types of posts that lead us off topic so if you can build on your idea of what makes my statement about p2p gear not fair that'd be great. 

Im the 1st one to know that p2p is unfair but you might as well make it so we can CRAFT them by unlocking achievments. If you won't do that then why not give us a gun? Cuz thats to OP? not really. The fact people win more fights with donor clothing and helmet, I can't see another weapon, like a cyrus making that much more of an impact on the outcome of a situation. Their are a lot of weapons, and at this point you might as well use ur 2nd server a test server and allow combat logging since the body bag design fixed it. No reason for a player to sit through his capture other than giving those who captured the pleasure of listening to him cry. If a player doesn't want to speak, he doesn't have to. So I reflect your roleplay accusation against you for saying 'because its a roleplay server' for the Laws of arma3 physics trumps you.

Thanks.

Tf did I just read

Thanks.

ur an idiot. the server is not pay to win u can get the same armor just a different color without paying. explain 1 thing u can get while paying that isnt cosmetic? 

Donald likes this
5 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

Thanks.

I had 3 strokes trying to comprehend this

I'm all for crafting making a comeback and being expanded, There are folks out there that want to be able to craft everything and i'm one of them.

However "kajmans" . That's a hard pass. 

As Henry said we are limited to what we can offer to donors from bohemia. Something as simple as hatchback sports on cop and debit cards spawning in your inventory for donors made heads explode over there, for a 7 year old game. 

As to unique rewards from the quest system, I'm hopeful that is something that would be included even if its something simple like a shirt skin and then maybe have some bigger rewards towards the end of it.

BlackShot likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 12:27 AM, The Forgotten Legend said:

Im the 1st one to know that p2p is unfair but you might as well make it so we can CRAFT them by unlocking achievments. If you won't do that then why not give us a gun? Cuz thats to OP? not really. The fact people win more fights with donor clothing and helmet, I can't see another weapon, like a cyrus making that much more of an impact on the outcome of a situation. Their are a lot of weapons, and at this point you might as well use ur 2nd server a test server and allow combat logging since the body bag design fixed it. No reason for a player to sit through his capture other than giving those who captured the pleasure fortnite store of listening to him cry. If a player doesn't want to speak, he doesn't have to. So I reflect your roleplay accusation against you for saying 'because its a roleplay server' for the Laws of arma3 physics trumps you.

Thanks.

yes you are saying it right about it!