Asylum Minecraft server/ MC developer wanted

Mitch (IFRIT)

Hello all,

We have launched a Minecraft server for Asylum. It's a skyblock server for those who are familiar. There is some testing that needs to be done and adjustments made. If you would like to try it out. You can connect to it here. 

144.217.10.57:25566

It runs on MC version  1.8.9

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback!

If you are intrested in further developing our MC server. Please let me know via Pm's. Looking for someone who is experienced and able to take lead.

5 minutes ago, Abidi said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) Do I need to donate to get access to /shop?

no i don't believe so. i have asked what's the cause of that not working. waiting to hear back

14 minutes ago, danile666 said:

My suggestion would be the rust server the community asked for.

I did consider it. but felt that the attention a rust server would need with the insane amount of people that cheat on it was not something i was prepared for at this time. i am open to it in the future. but just a bit limited at the moment with personal shit. 

15 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

We have launched a Minecraft server for Asylum. It's a skyblock server for those who are familiar. There is some testing that needs to be done and adjustments made. If you would like to try it out. You can connect to it here. 

If @Ethan Darrell is an admin on there, I will not be joining

16 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

If you are intrested in further developing our MC server. Please let me know via Pm's. Looking for someone who is experienced and able to take lead.

is this multiplayer skyblock? 

5 hours ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

I like how a single video is proof enough for you that BLM movement is wrong, but dozens of videos showing cops or white supremacist beating the shit out of people for no reason isn't enough for you.

If you really want to get into video evidence of BLM doing fucked up shit versus those evil police men and muh nazis, that's not a debate you're going to win lol.  BLM is fucking stupid and just black nationalist and marxist shit

1 hour ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

With the 24 hours that the server has been public. It's become apparent that we have a ton of progress to make a great server. I am looking at options to redo this server and release something that can be way better than what we currently have. I will keep people posted in the MC discord server https://discord.gg/rapV5cM on progress and changes. Please provide feedback and ideas there as we move through this. 

gang wars but its minecraft bed wars

18 hours ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

I like how a single video is proof enough for you that BLM movement is wrong, but dozens of videos showing cops or white supremacist beating the shit out of people for no reason isn't enough for you.

17 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

Imagine thinking any lives matter

fellas this is an asylum minecraft server post.

no one cares

Chris Peacock likes this