Evidence Lockup Was a Success

The virtual items alone that are shown (Which isn't everything) total up to around $3 million (A rough guess because I can't be bother to factor for cartels, taxes, etc.). That doesn't even account for how much could be made if all the unprocessed shit got processed and sold (The uranium alone would fetch over $700,000) nor does it account for any of the firearms in the physical inventory. I know what I'm doing for money from now on.

Niklaus likes this

More than likely we'll be making adjustments, so don't expect it to always be like this lol. However, as stated when we released: the seized gear and virtual items do go in to it and it does roll over restarts. We may put caps on some items to prevent too much "junk" loot (2k lock picks) and prevent some items from entering exponential values. For example, we may convert bank notes in to gold bars, once it hits x bank notes, etc.  

Shaq Daddy and Ken like this
9 hours ago, Jesse said:

More than likely we'll be making adjustments, so don't expect it to always be like this lol. However, as stated when we released: the seized gear and virtual items do go in to it and it does roll over restarts. We may put caps on some items to prevent too much "junk" loot (2k lock picks) and prevent some items from entering exponential values. For example, we may convert bank notes in to gold bars, once it hits x bank notes, etc.  

I dont think converting into bars is a good idea due to the fact that people can only carry 1 at a time and you would have to go to rebel and u cannot store them in houses.... Same for uranium @Bilbo Baggins Nobody is going to process that much inside the actual evidence lockup tempest and u cannot store it in houses. there is just so much crap you would have to do for certain items and also I would make it possible to store uranium in houses because it is completely useless and nobody will actually go process it. 

14 hours ago, Jesse said:

I honestly wouldn't mind all the lockpicks in there lol, only issue was us doing it close to restart. First time doing it, after completing it and losing all that at restart and thinking about it we probably should have pulled a few of our own hemmits/tempests and transferred them before the restart.

Another thought is to filter out the unprocessed drugs/uranium that are not able to be sold at the npc's

Russell and Bherky like this
5 hours ago, Ken. said:

I honestly wouldn't mind all the lockpicks in there lol, only issue was us doing it close to restart. First time doing it, after completing it and losing all that at restart and thinking about it we probably should have pulled a few of our own hemmits/tempests and transferred them before the restart.

Another thought is to filter out the unprocessed drugs/uranium that are not able to be sold at the npc's

I'd like to keep the unprocessed stuff in there. As it's still perfectly sellable once processed. This event isn't meant to be just grab the vehicle and sell it immediately. It's meant to make you think and do some guess work and planning. Not like everything else where it's the same each time. I guess the only thing that may disappear is the uranium since you can't store it in homes at this current time.

11 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

@Jesse @Gen. Henry Arnold do u guys plan to add more scopes like the first lockup? there was only 4 ARCO's. If not can u please add something where u can buy scopes into your bag instead of only on your gun?

I don't think i'll be adding any as scopes for some can be classified as junk loot if you will. Would rather not clutter an already potentially verrry full inventory with optics and junk.

11 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

I dont think converting into bars is a good idea due to the fact that people can only carry 1 at a time and you would have to go to rebel and u cannot store them in houses.... 

Uranium I understand. We'll probably remove that. However, gold bars just come down to the fact that it takes time to sell. As said above, this isn't meant to just be a quick loot and sell event. I know the inventory stuff sucks though. Not much we can really do in that regard, as if we allow multiple in it at once we'll just see dupers all over the place.