Suggestion or Feedback IDK what to call this but...

I played about 5 days straight in a week. Every day every day I got robbed, one time the people ran me down while I was riding a 4x4 and they were in a truck. They said nothing to me just chased me and shot me and took all my stuff. The last time I went to the least populated place on the map and people come out of no where and talk friendly while their friend lines up a shot and kills me, and yes, take all my stuff. I want to play but I don't constantly need/want to get robbed, for someone to just play the game this is no fun. The game needs to change because I can't change how I play or I'd go around and shoot everyone on site. These people that keep robbing me are basically bobs robbing bobs 2 verse 1. I wouldn't be here writing this if I didn't want to play the game but if it's always a 2 armed vs unarmed 1 it's a shitty game. How are you spouse to role play if every time they kill you and your by yourself? Re spawn and say I think someone killed my cousin? This whole concept needs to change.

The game is hard if you are solo and new to the server. The game revolves around doing things as a group and sometimes finding a good group of people is tough to do on the server. I would recommend looking here:

https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/44-gang-recruitment/

Look through and find that you think you would fit into and apply. There are some people who play solo but it is more difficult as you are often outnumbered. If you prefer playing solo try your hand at making some scotch. It is one of the most popular ways to make money as a solo player. 

That is the guide above^ 

It is a big learning curve and takes some time. If you need help with anything join the teamspeak and find a staff member if you have questions about finding a guide or need help. 

22 hours ago, Jay8454 said:

I played about 5 days straight in a week. Every day every day I got robbed, one time the people ran me down while I was riding a 4x4 and they were in a truck. They said nothing to me just chased me and shot me and took all my stuff. The last time I went to the least populated place on the map and people come out of no where and talk friendly while their friend lines up a shot and kills me, and yes, take all my stuff. I want to play but I don't constantly need/want to get robbed, for someone to just play the game this is no fun. The game needs to change because I can't change how I play or I'd go around and shoot everyone on site. These people that keep robbing me are basically bobs robbing bobs 2 verse 1. I wouldn't be here writing this if I didn't want to play the game but if it's always a 2 armed vs unarmed 1 it's a shitty game. How are you spouse to role play if every time they kill you and your by yourself? Re spawn and say I think someone killed my cousin? This whole concept needs to change.

Drunk Squad is always a chill Gang/Group. Just fill out the app.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 11:54 AM, Jay8454 said:

I usually run solo. You gotta play smart. You'll always be at a disadvantage because of numbers, so you need to negate that advantage by having the superior position and getting the drop on them. Dont let people take positions on you, and dont get caught lackin. Here's how I went from zero to 5 million in the bank in about a week
Step 1: Fish in Kavala until you have all of your skill points. Not many people will bother to steal your fish.
Step 2: Once you have all of your skill points do wreck excavating until you have about 400k. This is a little harder so run armed with at least a rook.
Step 3: Find yourself a house near meth, a single crater is fine to start and may be all you can afford.
Step 4: Buy a hatchback, gather meth materials with it (esp ephedra), stuff materials into meth house until full
Step 5: Grab a big gun from rebel
Step 6: Do a drive by methlab with nothing on you but your kit, if you see someone there you have 2 options, wait them out or take them out. That's up to you.
Step 7: Once lab is clear do meth runs with hatchback
Step 8: Wash, rinse, repeat. Upgrade your houses as you go and eventually graduate to quillin runs, each run will net you $85000 and if you can find a 3 crater you can make $1mil a day easy. If you lose a fight there just wait them out and try again.

If you see me in game shoot me a message and I'll take you along with me to see how I do it, what positions I take etc