APD Comms at a Federal Event...

3 hours ago, Dillon said:

Biden straight up lied about trump calling American soldiers “ losers” it was proven to be false. 

I loved when Trump said "You called our troops stupid bastards!" Biden- "I-I Th-thats not true!" *Earlier in 2020* Biden- "Clap for that you stupid bastards!"

Or "Your son was dishonarably discharged for drugs!" Biden- "He was not! He was a war hero who received the bronze star for valor!" Trump- "No no the other one Hunter" Biden- "U-uh n-no not true my son Hunter had a drug problem which is totally normal" I started laughing so hard man.

Edited by Tyler
Bherky, ФLimФ, WardonkeY and 5 others like this
6 hours ago, Dillon said:

Biden straight up lied about trump calling American soldiers “ losers” it was proven to be false. 

It was never proven to be false lmao 

It was just him saying he never said that.

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

I loved when Trump said "You called our troops stupid bastards!" Biden- "I-I Th-thats not true!" *Earlier in 2020* Biden- "Clap for that you stupid bastards!"

Or "Your son was dishonarably discharged for drugs!" Biden- "He was not! He was a war hero who received the bronze star for valor!" Trump- "No no the other one Hunter" Biden- "U-uh n-no not true my son Hunter had a drug problem which is totally normal" I started laughing so hard man.

You started laughing when the President of the United States put down a man for suffering a drug habit and managed to overcome it? 

Man that’s sad.

Chau likes this
1 hour ago, Reapered said:

You started laughing when the President of the United States put down a man for suffering a drug habit and managed to overcome it? 

Man that’s sad.

I mean, i laugh at protestors getting run over when standing in the streets and some people think that's sad so..... 

Edited by bigjohn561
Farmer Steve, Akula and Panda like this
2 hours ago, Reapered said:

Man that’s sad.

So you're expecting him to prove a negative?  If you make a claim, you have to provide evidence and prove it to be true, the other person doesn't have to provide evidence they didn't do it.  This isn't soviet russia or 30's germany.  Although we have a two tiered justice system in this country, it is STILL innocent until proven guilty, unless you are to the right of pol pot.

Edited by RexProcer
Veezara likes this

this is probably the worst debate ive ever seen.

Legit they are talking through eachother. What is this kindergarten?

Need someone to tell them they need to stfu and let the other person talk, pathethic. Both of them.

18 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Trump was like a child throwing a tantrum last night. Great enjoyment to watch him fail.

he only gains from fucking it up. The same reason hes calling upon people to basically commit a felony and double vote. This is all him taking safety measures in case he loses. He can start screaming it aint his fault he lost but the system/

Edited by wollie35
18 hours ago, Reapered said:

Man that’s sad.

You claimed to be black for years, was that proven to be false? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

On 9/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, Reapered said:

Man that’s sad.

Yeah, he managed to overcome it by brokering his fathers position and influence as Vice President to corruptly land a deal with a Ukrainian energy company to get paid millions of dollars so his father would call off the dogs regarding the criminal investigation of the same company for corruption because they were swindling millions of dollars in American tax money.

Fucking thieving piece of shit.

And so is his crack addict son.

11 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Yeah, he managed to overcome it by brokering his fathers position and influence as Vice President to corruptly land a deal with a Ukrainian energy company to get paid millions of dollars so his father would call off the dogs regarding the criminal investigation of the same company for corruption because they were swindling millions of dollars in American tax money.

Fucking thieving piece of shit.

And so is his crack addict son.

Reapered has my vote. Hoodlum is good i seen him scan just a fyi.