Rapidkillz Greatest Montage in the World

12 minutes ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

then delete towers if it gives an unfair advantage. wheres my button that allows me to use the same tower lag strat as  him? (teleport out and in rq)

oh boy you must be very new tower lag used to be way worse when the server would constantly be lagging 

39 minutes ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

im proud of that took some serious trolling to get most hated and gravl i was leader of la familia i doubt u were in it for long lol

You weren’t leader? @Isaiah Fuerte was you were just a rat. Rank 2 LOL

but keep telling yourself that pal that was the only decent gang you’ve been in

This is your gang AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Edited by GravL
KaReeM Kinte and Farmer Steve like this
2 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

@GravL

right and when he quit he wasnt leader anymore and i was able to get rank 1. 

negan is my witness

Good for you

but what you don’t realize is that when he quit so did everyone that made the gang good. Ex. Me @itzneoo and @Kareem Kinte .

you may have had the name, but you didn’t lead la familia. 

Don’t @ me again I’m done arguing w retards

Yeah @GravL is right. I actually recall your retarded ass being kicked out of La Fam because of how toxic you were toward everyone. But when Isaiah was the only leader left in that gang and playing with his friends, you rejoined him and I'm pretty sure you somehow had the ability to kick him from his own gang. You ratted that gang and made it complete shit. 

@The Forgotten Legend you're a cancer.

GravL and Blake. like this
23 minutes ago, Kareem Kinte said:

Not saying there is, but he was a whole other level. Where he was toxic and had a sad life. I felt bad for him, and then remembered how much of an asshole he was!

i have a sad life? look at u dude sittin on  asylum forums raging hard af about what internet gangs youve been in lmao get a life pussy im just trollin the fuck out of u and ur fallin right into my trap little geek 

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
2 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

i have a sad life? look at u dude sittin on  asylum forums raging hard af about what internet gangs youve been in lmao get a life pussy im just trollin the fuck out of u and ur fallin right into my trap little geek 

On 9/30/2020 at 9:57 AM, The Forgotten Legend said:

• 1 month later...