Hello after 4(I think) Years.

Yakito

Hello

I played on this server perhaps 4 years ago. I think I've racked up about 900 hours on it alone. 

Then my PC broke, and I missed the deadline to log in by 2 days and lost all my houses. I think I had enough gear in my 5 houses to supply an army and it was probably worth around 2 mil. Plus 1 mil cash. 

I couldn't be bothered to come back after losing this much. 

But nostalgia brought me here again. Yaay!

Copa, Blake. and Tea. like this
21 hours ago, Dillon said:

No it’s not. It’s just that people for some reason enjoy calling the server dead when it’s not.

Well, there were only 10 spaces left to log in yesterday. Glad I still have my 1 mil left, even though I lost much more of other goodies. 

Can you tell me one thing - if I change my character name in the arms 3 profile will my character ID change and I'll lose that dude with the money? My nickname changed because of steam. 

Edited by Yakito
4 hours ago, Yakito said:

Well, there were only 10 spaces left to log in yesterday. Glad I still have my 1 mil left, even though I lost much more of other goodies. 

Can you tell me one thing - if I change my character name in the arms 3 profile will my character ID change and I'll lose that dude with the money? My nickname changed because of steam. 

Nah your only just changing your name it won’t affect anything else

• 3 months later...