Only one federal event can happen at once? Should be changed.

Only one federal event can happen at once? Should be changed.  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should multiple federal events at once be enabled, one way or another?

Just now, Defragments said:

Worked that way for years. I'm sure they can continue to manage.

Still they would end up going to the one that takes more priority over the other. So what’s the point then if their just going to go to one and ignore the other?

Edited by Dillon
Bronx likes this

DEFINITELY agree it needs to go back to allowing multiple events again. With that many cops on at once even if they're all garbage it's really boring to have a 4-6 man group and get swarmed by a nest of 15 cops at one event. While cops are players they're also tools for rp. Maybe if it's causing too much trouble for cops trying to actually roleplay then add an APD rule that they don't have to go to more than one federal event if they don't want to or if they already responded to one within the past 30 minutes or so. Just an idea.

Bronx likes this
3 minutes ago, Joseph said:

DEFINITELY agree it needs to go back to allowing multiple events again. With that many cops on at once even if they're all garbage it's really boring to have a 4-6 man group and get swarmed by a nest of 15 cops at one event. While cops are players they're also tools for rp. Maybe if it's causing too much trouble for cops trying to actually roleplay then add an APD rule that they don't have to go to more than one federal event if they don't want to or if they already responded to one within the past 30 minutes or so. Just an idea.

You realise cops have to respond to each event in a certain order so one event is still eventually going to have all 15 cops at it whilst the other event is basically done for free

Bronx likes this
55 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

You realise cops have to respond to each event in a certain order so one event is still eventually going to have all 15 cops at it whilst the other event is basically done for free

Apparently not, since it is locked to 1 event at a time, with a timer after that event is done before a new event can begin too.

Bronx likes this

all these cop's wanting to play easy mode.....if theres more then 12 cops on it should be aloud and they should have a 2 life rule at each event so i dont see why they cant participate in both events as all events take awhile to complete. and being in a Teamspeak with all the people should promote better team work so that way cops dont have it on easy mode afk to make money because with a team as big as they normally have we should promote that they get better not just leave it on easy street.

6 hours ago, Evaluable said:

Yeah just checked in with the APD they managed to give me some live footage of them pushing a fedstar wars bloopers GIFstar wars stormtroopers GIF by CheezburgerThey need all 15 to make a fight even.

because this is true so why not train our officers in real world events....at least give it a go and see how it works out as there is 1 server now not 4

Bronx likes this

Yes it should, at the very least it should be tweaked.  Remove the timers.  Civs should be able to rob the fed directly after robbing the bank.  It isn't our responsibility that the APD would be occupied.  That is the point, we want them to be busy.  Its not all about a fight and life isn't always fair.  If you ask me this change was made by someone that is a career cop and directly affected by the events.  So they said hey I'm going to change this for me more so rather than the server and community as a whole.

Edited by DJB
Mr.ChangLee and Bronx like this