My experience as a returning player + public gang report

12 hours ago, Hakeem said:

Another reason Im making this post is to publicly report this gang called Farmsville (fse), literally  (and as far as I can see how they get called out in side chat sometimes) all they do is grab some 7.62 guns from their houses sit in Kavala and kill people for no reason, not only that but they also like to restrain people and take them to their houses or inside a car and leave them there for 10-15mins (until the handcuffs are gone) .

I hate those guys, they constantly rdm people and they dupe for all their money too.

Edited by Farmer Steve

Hehe. So funny. I was thinking of writing a similar topic just yesterday. I haven't met that gang because Kavala is just as cancerous as it ever was so I left fast. Sadly, Pyrgos is very similar. 

People just want to shoot you. I get that it's exciting but even cop interactions are a bit dry these days. It's either my old memories fooling me or it's gotten a bit worse. 

I've already reported an rdm and I got vdm and rdm today as well. Barely any player interactions end well for me lately, hehe

But you do get some nice people!

I just got pardoned a 10k ticket while getting ephemera. Perhaps because I wasn't a salty bitch. It's nice to know I have the money to not care as much.

31 minutes ago, Gexxx said:

Here's a thought, don't go to Kavala and you'll be fine

I've just spent the last hour reporting RDMs

Drove to Athira with a van - shot on sight.
Drove to Pyrgos - shot on sight.
Respawned - shot on sight.

No, I wasn't red.

So I can't even get a person to make the minimal effort before they shoot me. Fantastic. Sorry, I am a bit salty now after so many reports. It's not even about the money, it's about the enjoyment being sucked out of me.

7 hours ago, Gexxx said:

Here's a thought, don't go to Kavala and you'll be fine

everyone knows Pyrgos is as bad as Kavala and Athira is almost the same, but people is busy doing cocaine runs, so less chances to get robbed and KoS. Another thing I realize is that some of the guys doing this in Kavala (From fse and Kaa gang) are actually APD officers off duty... (sigh) just makes everything even sadder. But meh, honestly Im not here to make drama or get mad bc of this. If admins dont care about this server/community anymore and let this happen(bc those guys are literally killing the server), why should I even bother or worry about it.

3 hours ago, Hakeem said:

everyone knows Pyrgos is as bad as Kavala and Athira is almost the same, but people is busy doing cocaine runs, so less chances to get robbed and KoS. Another thing I realize is that some of the guys doing this in Kavala (From fse and Kaa gang) are actually APD officers off duty... (sigh) just makes everything even sadder. But meh, honestly Im not here to make drama or get mad bc of this. If admins dont care about this server/community anymore and let this happen(bc those guys are literally killing the server), why should I even bother or worry about it.

Shut the fuck up

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to write a long post (like a blog) about what just happened tonight but meh. Just wanted to say that you guys(farmersville and their friends that sit in Kavala all day) should honestly go see a doctor, a psych or just go get some love from your parents or get laid or something. You guys literally harras and bully every single person, most likely, noobs in Kavala. Its really sad man. And it got worse when this guy PiNoY (whom I dont believe is the same guy from 2015/16 bc this guy was very very friendly and friendly towards me) who is supposed to be an admin, Maki, according to one of his friends,(thanks PAIN), at some point took out  2 50cals just to destroy all my (6) cars in Kavala Square and literally combat-stored it asap when he was done(I actually regret turning off my stream 10mins earlier) I honestly give 0 f*cks about $ 2500 cars ingame, what makes me sad and its very cringy is the attitude you guys have, tonight I saw around 10 nakeds or noobs in Kavala, some of them actually trying to roleplay, but ofc everything ruined by these idiots, and even worse seeing an "admin" literally doing the same and probably breaking the rules(?). 

And dont tell me that this is just me, and you do this bc you dont like me bc the other day I was using another name and a rp character, trying to roleplay as a mexican guy and you guys(farmersville) harrassed, restrained me, etc, anyways. 

Honestly like I said in sidechat before leaving. I dont care anymore xD about all of this. I appealed my (unfair)permaban from 2016 back in December bc I really loved this game and this server, had so much fun back in 2014-16, and I missed it. But seeing what have this become is really depressing. Mitch or whoever reviewed my appeal back in Dec, you can "undo" my appeal and/or permaban me again, and if that guy  from fse is  actually an admin, nice,  really nice admins. 

Edited by Hakeem
Bherky likes this
5 hours ago, Hakeem said:

I was about to write a long post (like a blog) about what just happened tonight but meh. Just wanted to say that you guys(farmersville and their friends that sit in Kavala all day) should honestly go see a doctor, a psych or just go get some love from your parents or get laid or something. You guys literally harras and bully every single person, most likely, noobs in Kavala. Its really sad man. And it got worse when this guy PiNoY (whom I dont believe is the same guy from 2015/16 bc this guy was very very friendly and friendly towards me) who is supposed to be an admin, Maki, according to one of his friends,(thanks PAIN), at some point took out  2 50cals just to destroy all my (6) cars in Kavala Square and literally combat-stored it asap when he was done(I actually regret turning off my stream 10mins earlier) I honestly give 0 f*cks about $ 2500 cars ingame, what makes me sad and its very cringy is the attitude you guys have, tonight I saw around 10 nakeds or noobs in Kavala, some of them actually trying to roleplay, but ofc everything ruined by these idiots, and even worse seeing an "admin" literally doing the same and probably breaking the rules(?). 

And dont tell me that this is just me, and you do this bc you dont like me bc the other day I was using another name and a rp character, trying to roleplay as a mexican guy and you guys(farmersville) harrassed, restrained me, etc, anyways. 

Honestly like I said in sidechat before leaving. I dont care anymore xD about all of this. I appealed my (unfair)permaban from 2016 back in December bc I really loved this game and this server, had so much fun back in 2014-16, and I missed it. But seeing what have this become is really depressing. Mitch or whoever reviewed my appeal back in Dec, you can "undo" my appeal and/or permaban me again, and if that guy  from fse is  actually an admin, nice,  really nice admins. 

I actually took the time to read this. 

A lot of people will say "just get out of Kavala" to what you said, cause we all know the chaos of Kavala. There was a time we had 4 altis servers and if one Kavala went to shit you could just move on to the next server if you couldn't stand a certain group targeting you. Now we only have one server and the farmersville group kills people.

My advice to you is if you can't beat em, join em I guess, under a different name of course, cause these fucks like @Bag FEED off your guys soul and reaction.

If that doesn't work try something new on the server, there's so much to do and that's a whole new experience. I wish I could go back to the old days and experience the features of the server. Find a group of friends, maybe join the police force, there's a lot to do on this server.

.Max and Bag Of Funyuns like this