Red names

I cannot find any information about this. It was only mentioned briefly in RDM rules.
When a player I see has a red tag, does it mean he sees me as red as well? Is there a way of knowing that I am red to somebody if he is not red to me? If it is a thing.

How can I become red with somebody other than being at war with their gang? Shooting seems to be one, but how about VDM etc?

39 minutes ago, Yakito said:

When a player I see has a red tag, does it mean he sees me as red as well?

Not necessarily.

Is there a way of knowing that I am red to somebody if he is not red to me?

No.

How can I become red with somebody other than being at war with their gang? Shooting seems to be one, but how about VDM etc?

1- Shooting them directly.

2- Shooting their vehicles.

3- Having a member of your group/gang that did 1 & 2 to someone else.

VDM doesn't make you or them red.

Edited by Astalriel
Ryan., Yakito and HomeTrlx like this
On 10/8/2020 at 4:55 AM, Leady said:

Added:

Asylum aggression system

Red = Dead 

A player would appear red to you if they have done damage to you or a group mate recently. Players will also turn red for shooting and hitting vehicles you are in. If your gang is at war with another gang members of the rival gang will appear red. If you are in a group with non gang mates the player you are at war with will not appear red to them and you must shoot first before they are allowed to engage.

This is now written as the previous post containing the aggression system was deleted from the forums.

You can find it here