Asylum conquest eta?

oskin

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Zurph said:

the competition it will bring to this server, it will make the server so much better but im pretty sure they are not doing it for some reason.

would you fight with a group cap?

in these kinder events its all about being a zerg gang if they should add one to asylum i think they should have a group cap

2 hours ago, DankBud said:

so what exactly is this conquest thing?

From what I understand there is 3 caps that gangs fight over for like 2-3 hours. When the it's over the top 3 gangs all get a certain amount of money. However, a lot of these other servers that have "conquest" or something like it are trying to baby their cartel players by not allowing bounty hunters to camp rebels or warzone and what not. The other thing, is that I don't know if we would have a second server for it which would inherently mean a lot of people wouldn't be able to get into the server when it happens. This would almost certainly result in a lot of backlash. From what I have seen from the montages, conquest looks like a zerg fest with 5 different gangs trying to kill each other at some random ass place. I could see how it would be fun initially but I also think it would get old really quick as I prefer to fight gangs/cartels the way people do now. The other pain in the ass that I personally see with it is that it would attract a metric shit load of closet cheaters to deal with. In addition to that, one might think it would help our population out but in reality most of the people who play in conquests from what I've been told only log on for conquest and rarely much of anything else.

25 minutes ago, Zurph said:

pretty sure they had a 12 man group cap planned. they do it on every server.

Group cap is in any capacity is aids. Get the numbers to compete or suffer with less.  It was removed from asylum for a good reason.

3 hours ago, Steve said:

Group cap is in any capacity is aids. Get the numbers to compete or suffer with less.  It was removed from asylum for a good reason.

Any server w/ an event like this has a cap of 12 and you can still compete w/ less than 12 and make money from it at least from other servers, dunno how they plan to do it on here if they are

3 hours ago, Steve said:

Run it, I wanna see who can get the biggest zerg

tp would probably have the biggest zerg

6 hours ago, DankBud said:

so what exactly is this conquest thing?

It's basically you fight over capture points and you can vote for which area you want to fight, warzone, nifi, panagia, etc.. and there can be 3-5 capture points depending on which area was voted. If there is 3 capture points then first gang to get 3k points wins, the pot is split between every gang that has points so you can cap and only have 500 points and still get money then if there is 5 capture points then first to 5k points.. They usually host 2-3 rounds of this and it can last 1-3hrs depending if you play all the rounds.

Edited by Tea.
Bherky likes this
5 hours ago, Steve said:

From what I understand there is 3 caps that gangs fight over for like 2-3 hours. When the it's over the top 3 gangs all get a certain amount of money. However, a lot of these other servers that have "conquest" or something like it are trying to baby their cartel players by not allowing bounty hunters to camp rebels or warzone and what not. The other thing, is that I don't know if we would have a second server for it which would inherently mean a lot of people wouldn't be able to get into the server when it happens. This would almost certainly result in a lot of backlash. From what I have seen from the montages, conquest looks like a zerg fest with 5 different gangs trying to kill each other at some random ass place. I could see how it would be fun initially but I also think it would get old really quick as I prefer to fight gangs/cartels the way people do now. The other pain in the ass that I personally see with it is that it would attract a metric shit load of closet cheaters to deal with. In addition to that, one might think it would help our population out but in reality most of the people who play in conquests from what I've been told only log on for conquest and rarely much of anything else.

please for love of god make sure there is a group cap, from experience you definitely want on dont listen to someone wit no experience others can vouch @Gen. Henry Arnold

Hawky, Tea. and Bherky like this
On 11/7/2020 at 5:08 PM, Steve said:

What server hosts the events? wanna take a peek.

On 11/7/2020 at 10:08 PM, Steve said:

You're basing this off of a outside view and have 0 experience or knowledge how this works first hand.
You let BHers camp the rebels in these that's all they'll do as cartel players generally have the biggest bounties and this is the easiest way to catch them. I've had people say Asylum would catch these closet cheaters if they played over here prove it. If you think people will bother playing if they're getting outnumbered heavily you are wrong.

There's a difference between making the event playable to babying people 

Bherky, Tea., Oskarr and 1 other like this
4 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

You're basing this off of a outside view and have 0 experience or knowledge how this works first hand.
You let BHers camp the rebels in these that's all they'll do as cartel players generally have the biggest bounties and this is the easiest way to catch them. I've had people say Asylum would catch these closet cheaters if they played over here prove it. If you think people will bother playing if they're getting outnumbered heavily you are wrong.

amen mason

9 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Put guns in your gang house and game on the bounty hunters.

Recruit more bots or lose. What you are suggesting is babying people.