Graphic Designers Needed

Jesse

Hey all,

So currently the development team is looking for some additional help. We are in need of people for various specialized positions.

IF YOU APPLIED PREVIOUSLY MAKE SURE YOUR APPLICATION HAS NEW CONTENT FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS...

Positions Available:

• Graphics Designer - 1 or 2 Position(s) available at this time

Description of Positions

• Graphic Designer:
    • The role of the graphic designer is to support the other positions (web/content/map) by creating graphics not limited to but mainly textures/icons/images. These graphics could be displayed on the website, in-game on billboards, or used on new textures for vehicles. The content created is to be of quality and should show that thought and effort was put in to the work.

Position Requirements:

• ALL POSITIONS:
    • Must be at least 16 years old at time of applying.
    • Must have work examples or proof of knowledge for the position you are applying for.
    • Must have the ability to required software/programs to do the role.
    • Must not be completely brain-dead and have the ability to comprehend given tasks and ask semi-intelligent questions if help is required with your task.
      • If I can find the answer on Google in 5 seconds... it's a stupid question
    • Ability to use Discord as primary method of communication and TeamSpeak as a secondary.
    • Ability to tolerate my mood swings and not take the mean things I say occasionally to heart.
    • Ability to self improve based off of criticism.

• Graphics Designer:
    • Access to Photoshop or another content creation tool.
    • Working knowledge of TexView 2 (to convert images to .paa for A3).

How to Apply:

1. Go here: http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/support/
  2. Select Dev/Design Application from the department dropdown
  3. Fill out the fields
    1. In the large text field at the bottom please include some information about yourself, any supporting work, and anything you feel we should know about you or your skills that could help us.
  4. Submit the form once completed to the best of your ability.
  5. Drink a warm cup of milk or something...
  6. Watch your support request for follow-up questions or decision on your application.

I am looking to fill these positions as soon as possible. More positions are likely to open in the future, however to minimize impact on the team and to keep things rolling smooth, we're slowly going to recruit help. Feel free to apply even if the role has been filled, as we will maintain your application and potentially go back to it if we're looking to fill more spots in the future. Please take time in filling out your application and be selective on your work examples.

Any questions regarding any of the above content can be directed to me via forum messenger.

Thanks,
Jesse

18 minutes ago, Copa said:

dropped the bar to 16, you must really need these graphic designers

Yeah basically.... However there are some talented teens out there. A lot of people also ask if the age is a hard limit, it's not necessarily. Skill is more important.

This 14-year-old girl won a $25K prize for a discovery that could lead to a cure for Covid-19: https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/18/us/anika-chebrolu-covid-treatment-award-scn-trnd/index.html

So if that 14yr old can figure out covid molecular shit, I can possibly find a monkey to make some designs.