Look at these clowns :o) (Bounty Hunting Content)

Defragments

4 minutes ago, Defragments said:

@Tea. I dare you to combat log again 🤡

You must be obsessed w/ me, I was told you were asking about me and I haven't logged on someone in months so I dunno what you were on about during that conversation lmao

On 10/23/2020 at 12:47 AM, Tea. said:

you're the real clown considering you had to camp rebel for a bounty and then went to the forums to cry about it

keep crying though 🙂

6 minutes ago, Copa said:

yea lets antagonize a 13 year old into responding and then call him "toxic". Go fuck yourself buddy

No you go fuck yourself guy. I don't give a fuck if someone is 13 or 90. You talk shit first, you are free to be flamed.

10 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

yeah because making that video wasnt toxic

It's fun to be toxic to other toxic people. That's half the appeal of Asylum for me. Making toxic kiddies cry

Just now, Defragments said:

No you go fuck yourself guy. I don't give a fuck if someone is 13 or 90. You talk shit first, you are free to be flamed.

You're actually an idiot, you antagonize this kid into responding to your childish behavior then put him on blast on the forums you fucking degenerate. 

2 hours ago, Dillon said:

@Defragmentsarent you a cop IRL? If you are and your acting like this that’s just sad lol

What? Why would you think that? I just wanted to make a kind of toxic bounty hunting thread because it's funny. If you're talking about the DS kid I flamed in my video, he started talking shit about us being rats and saying my boy is adopted! Unacceptable behaviour. Only people that provoke me get that treatment. I'm usually nice enough. 

17 hours ago, Defragments said:

What? Why would you think that? I just wanted to make a kind of toxic bounty hunting thread because it's funny. If you're talking about the DS kid I flamed in my video, he started talking shit about us being rats and saying my boy is adopted! Unacceptable behaviour. Only people that provoke me get that treatment. I'm usually nice enough. 

I swear awhile ago you posted a vid of a drone flying over a cop car and you said you were a cop irl? Maybe it was someone else or smth