? | UNKNOWN RECRUITMENT| MEMES & BANTER WELCOME | ?

Rogue

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 4:29 PM, PhoneniX. said:

游戏名称:P hoeni X^*^

玩家编号:76561199019829602

Arma 3 上的小时数(需要截图): f78d9a871be943659214beeb2981cef3-png.jpg

欧盟/北美:中国

担保会员:ARX BIGGS

Denied 

On 6/13/2021 at 5:26 AM, Zanahoria said:

In game name:Woozy

Player ID: 76561198930235567

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot required):1,500k hours

EU/NA:NA

Vouching members:none

https://streamable.com/khj4j7

denied 

5 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Denied 

WHO IS the best

dont type in here monkey

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, YuSheng said:

I don’t think ban people means my feeling are hurting.🤣 Will you think someone’s feeling are hurt if he kick a annoying dog on the street? 

then take the shit talk instead of banning, and dont bring up dogs, u guys eat dogs. 

Edited by chrome.
27 minutes ago, Aslan said:

We dont abuse or eat dogs in the countrys we are from we wouldent know

18 minutes ago, chrome. said:

then take the shit talk instead of banning, and dont bring up dogs, u guys eat dogs. 

I just want to let you know that I really don’t care you guys telling me to kill myself or anything. I just don’t like people who use racial slurs to anyone. If you just talk shit, I usually don’t do anything, LOL. (Unless it become more annoying)

it’s a bit weird you guys are mad at me for things that are not my problem, like server lag, and random VDMer (I was in rebel when you msg in chat)

I guess you guys have some anger issues and like to blame others, and I hope you guys will recover. Y’all should msg @RoguePilot the same thing. Maybe other admin (or races) can do something different.

35 minutes ago, YuSheng said:

I just want to let you know that I really don’t care you guys telling me to kill myself or anything. I just don’t like people who use racial slurs to anyone. If you just talk shit, I usually don’t do anything, LOL. (Unless it become more annoying)

it’s a bit weird you guys are mad at me for things that are not my problem, like server lag, and random VDMer (I was in rebel when you msg in chat)

I guess you guys have some anger issues and like to blame others, and I hope you guys will recover. Y’all should msg @RoguePilot the same thing. Maybe other admin (or races) can do something different.

First off all i am not a racist in anyway and this is just a game if u fellings where hurt by a single Word “ chink “ i am sry i dident mean to hurt ur fellings 

3 minutes ago, Aslan said:

First off all i am not a racist in anyway and this is just a game if u fellings where hurt by a single Word “ chink “ i am sry i dident mean to hurt ur fellings 

apology accepted

Just stop saying racial slurs, , I understand shit talking is a big part of this game but it's not fun if you guys keep bringing the race into it, I mean just KYS or something like that should be edgy enough for the cartel.

My feeling was not hurt (was a bit annoying tho), the reason I msg in here is most because chrome sent me a bunch of shit about my chink eye, and be willing to wash my Chinese eye + pay my Chinese eye hospital bill. (can be nice if he actually gonna pay for it, I would like to be an Instagram idol) 🤣

@chrome.I was in rebel when you msg in chat, you never said someone VDMed you. You only said "it's ok to VDM and kill YuSheng" "there is a plane" "ban him". Like how can I know someone VDMed you when you saying those LOL, if you just PM me a clip or just want me to watch them I would love to help and ban the VDMer on sight.

I was super confused and asked @Blake.and @Ethan Darrell "is fly a plane bannable in dom server." 

If you can just send a clear and nice msg next time, that would be helpful.

44 minutes ago, YuSheng said:

@chrome.I was in rebel when you msg in chat, you never said someone VDMed you. You only said "it's ok to VDM and kill YuSheng" "there is a plane" "ban him". Like how can I know someone VDMed you when you saying those LOL, if you just PM me a clip or just want me to watch them I would love to help and ban the VDMer on sight.

I was super confused and asked @Blake.and @Ethan Darrell "is fly a plane bannable in dom server." 

If you can just send a clear and nice msg next time, that would be helpful.

i will do that next time, glad we sorted this out

Edited by chrome.