BountyFuckers Recruitment SERVER 4

william

Hello,

We are a small time gang looking to recruit some new members we ask for little qualifications so that fairly new people can be able to get a taste of what it is like to join a gang!

How many hours have you played?

How much cash you got?

Previous gangs?

Ever been banned? Please specify.

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us?

Good luck

OG Montana likes this
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/18/2016 at 4:54 PM, Maxwell Santos said:

How many hours have you played? 470

How much cash you got? 40k

Previous gangs? Liberators, Absent Power

Ever been banned? Please specify. Bounty Boosting

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us? I like criminal activity, I can be fun to play with and decent in combat

denied

Display Name? Exodus

Age? 16

How many hours have you played? 183

How much cash you got? 543k (but will be selling 500k soon) so by the time you read this around 100k

Previous gangs? Defience, Bratva, Altas Task Force, Evolution

Ever been banned? Please specify. Yes, This is because I was accused of Combat logging even though I was streaming and I showed them the stream and they let me go

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us? I want to join because I am a team leader and know how to get things done and I get them done right. I'm great in combat and an amazing driver... I suck at flying but can pull of cool stuff in a bad situation. I'm usually doing things like, messing people who do bad things and love to mess with cops...  but I'm a very bad boy my self... hope you like my app

Edited by Zephos
12 hours ago, Zephos said:

Display Name? Exodus

Age? 16

How many hours have you played? 183

How much cash you got? 543k (but will be selling 500k soon) so by the time you read this around 100k

Previous gangs? Defience, Bratva, Altas Task Force, Evolution

Ever been banned? Please specify. Yes, This is because I was accused of Combat logging even though I was streaming and I showed them the stream and they let me go

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us? I want to join because I am a team leader and know how to get things done and I get them done right. I'm great in combat and an amazing driver... I suck at flying but can pull of cool stuff in a bad situation. I'm usually doing things like, messing people who do bad things and love to mess with cops...  but I'm a very bad boy my self... hope you like my app

This is no longer a gang.

• 5 years later...
On 1/18/2016 at 4:54 PM, Huan Lee said:

Ever been banned? Please specify. Bounty Boosting

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us? I like criminal activity, I can be fun to play with and decent in combat

no longer denied you may re-apply

15 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

Ever been banned? Please specify. everything

denied

Defragments likes this
  • 2 weeks later...