Roleplay

Why are players that don't speak English allowed on an English-speaking roleplay server? Best case they send translated messages like "Hands up be fired" over text to speech, worst case I'm being RDMed by someone that paid 1.75 USD (current retail price) for a game license and doesn't understand/give a damn about the rules and will never be caught ban evading as they don't talk/can't be recognized

ФLimФ likes this
7 hours ago, Travis. said:

Why are players that don't speak English allowed on an English-speaking roleplay server? Best case they send translated messages like "Hands up be fired" over text to speech, worst case I'm being RDMed by someone that paid 1.75 USD (current retail price) for a game license and doesn't understand/give a damn about the rules and will never be caught ban evading as they don't talk/can't be recognized

if you can understand the text to speech..imho fair game to me...If there giving you a command in a aggressive manor an or telling you to do something " or die"or "be shot" there intentions are clear enough to understand that they are going to take your shit.again imho lol

Niklaus and ФLimФ like this
  • 1 month later...