Arma 3 FPS

william

16 minutes ago, william said:

will give it a go and get back to you. thanks

My view distances on the phone are as follows. I pretty much never get on the server to play, but I feel they're enough unless your name is Rodrigo.

48010294af94555e88a89c27782336db.png

Remove all launch parameters.
Uncheck all of these except for Large-page support. You'll have to test the hyper-threading option yourself, been too long since I tested it but I don't think it gave me an increase. The game will auto-detect the rest of the options.

15bbba52eb1de9dad81deb53b8ea5d27.png

To change refresh rate, find Arma3.cfg in Documents\Arma 3 and change the value of "refresh" to 144.

11 hours ago, william said:

Hello gamers, I have been getting only 50-60fps recently and just wondering what I could do to improve this. I've tried highest and lowest settings and everything inbetween.

specs are:

-i7 9900k (not OC)

-2080ti

-1tb SSD (arma is on it)

-32gb ram

if ya got these specs legit u can put all the blame at the server/game.

This shit should be able to run everything.

william likes this
9 hours ago, epicgamer69 said:

try losing some weight 

873b3bd8b0336c9011b8e88ff528e1e0.png

show me a pic of you then ur clearly a fan, although this was taken 4 years ago

6 hours ago, neccromancer27 said:

just do the XML overclock settings for your cpu its super safe to get 4.7 it will make a night and day difference your non oc cpu just cant hang 

10 hours ago, goyney said:

has i7 unlocked and not oc’d for cpu intense game 1head

I'll look into overclocking, nothing I've ever done before but I've got a beast water cooler on my cpu so maybe I can go quite high?

25 minutes ago, william said:

show me a pic of you then ur clearly a fan, although this was taken 4 years ago

I'll look into overclocking, nothing I've ever done before but I've got a beast water cooler on my cpu so maybe I can go quite high?

I have a 9th gen i5 and it’s stable at 4.8 and I could still go higher, so yh you could probably match that depends on your chip. Look into it before hand tho

17 hours ago, Azeh said:

I got a PM from someone saying his fps was capped to 60. Told him to disable VSync and it's not capped anymore. He has a 144 Hz monitor, so idk.

yeah its 144hz and i havent had vsync enabled since 2015 xd

17 hours ago, Bag said:

i doubt he has a 60 hz monitor though

144hz

On 11/4/2020 at 10:01 AM, goyney said:

I have a 9th gen i5 and it’s stable at 4.8 and I could still go higher, so yh you could probably match that depends on your chip. Look into it before hand tho

tried to OC but idk how really, tried googling but i gave up.

20 minutes ago, william said:

yeah its 144hz and i havent had vsync enabled since 2015 xd

144hz

tried to OC but idk how really, tried googling but i gave up.

Stick it to 4.5, run a stresser and monitor temps and increase by .1 until it is unstable then go back to last speed that was stable it’s as ez as that

17 minutes ago, goyney said:

Stick it to 4.5, run a stresser and monitor temps and increase by .1 until it is unstable then go back to last speed that was stable it’s as ez as that

how does one do that. i have ASUS z390 tuf plus gaming motherboard. All i can see is asus' ez tuning wizard in the bios settings