Modded Server Bug List

On 07/03/2016 at 4:17 AM, Pentax said:

So far at random locations or random time you get locked in, at constant 5 fps. Looks like a memory leak. The only way to fix it is by restarting your game as well.

I noticed this also in particular vehicle factory. Everytime I go there from 40+ fps rockets straight down to 3 drive away and sit in the menu screen (just pressing esc) for 5minutes has so far fix ed the issue though returning multiple times I eventually hit a point were my fps just won't recover and requires a restart. 

From experience the Cop vehicle is pretty damn op. We stole one, and I swear the cops where hammering our glass in a shootout and non of us where taking damage. We used the Civ version, and same thing, the glass was absorbing everything.

RPK Mags in the rebel store doesn't fit any weapons?

Scopes are still rip

Not bugs, just general things that need addressing
The AK74, the 5.56 SMG is more expensive than its AK47 7.62 counterparts. The AKM is cheaper than the AK47. Why?

Can we have the mags display below the weapon, rather than clunked together at the bottom in the stores. There is a lot of weapons, and picking/finding magazines is tedious.

Why are magazines hella expensive? 400-500$ a pop

Edited by Haych
Satan likes this
On 3/8/2016 at 8:35 AM, Haych said:

From experience the Cop vehicle is pretty damn op. We stole one, and I swear the cops where hammering our glass in a shootout and non of us where taking damage. We used the Civ version, and same thing, the glass was absorbing everything.

RPK Mags in the rebel store doesn't fit any weapons?

Scopes are still rip

Not bugs, just general things that need addressing
The AK74, the 5.56 SMG is more expensive than its AK47 7.62 counterparts. The AKM is cheaper than the AK47. Why?

Can we have the mags display below the weapon, rather than clunked together at the bottom in the stores. There is a lot of weapons, and picking/finding magazines is tedious.

Why are magazines hella expensive? 400-500$ a pop

Not to mention the cop car is to cool for school. Rebel officer Haych and Sants reporting for duty.

Edited by Sants
Haych likes this

I placed a crate and barrel in my industrial shed but they never showed up.

Will they reappear?  Or did I lose them?

Should I try again?  Or are they currently broken?

I have friends with working crates...  :-\

EDIT:  I hear Industrial sheds are now broken

Edited by gramps

Police HQ garages, not sure of an accurate count. But it seems a majority of the HQ garages on NOT compatible with vanilla vehicles.
If you try to spawn a Quad, or an Offroad. Their tires will be sunken into the ground.

Also, as an EMT. If your spawn the ambulance and try to hop in. It'll knock you out off the vehicle, same thing happens if you run into ANYTHING in the GMC Ambulance.

Excavating

Black market is showing $0 base price, same with firearm factory.

Oil rig ladders just kick you back into water once climbed, cannot get on rig

No helicopters to craft.

No fridge at oil cartel.. seems to be under textures

Edited by V3N0M

Police weapons are dowing people as fast as they used too! they are currently extremely op on server 6 atm! I get full gear and one 9mm shot to the foot downs me!

Scopes dont work for rebel weapons

buggys make no sound

armor values are broken

Y inv drops instantly

general store only sells repair kits

memory leaks 

characters yell when in a group

drugs should not be on dynamic market 

drug cartel does not spawn the fridge 

Edited by Mr. Meeseeks

no medic SUVs nor choppers = 2 useless talents

how about adding a talent for fatigue (spawn with red gulls)?

or maybe even a fast travel system in between hospitals?

Im sorry, but I'm not even going to try to respond to a call 30Km away...

I'd say fix medic choppers so that civs cant fly them and add them back in, otherwise people will steal medic choppers all day.

Capt Pepper likes this

Can't access Air Shops at Alice Springs or Perth...  other ones work for me.  Other people say they have been able to access these but they are not Donors.  If it's a Donor thing it doesn't say that anywhere.  Things I've tried:  Unlearning and relearning talents, reconnecting in different slots.  I may try voiding and relearning my pilots license but I don't think that will do the trick either

Edit:  Ive noticed both of these NPCS are pretty close to something else with a scroll-wheel-interact feature.  Maybe if they were moved away from ATMS and doors that would help.  But I really have no idea 

Edited by l4z0rr0b0tz
  • A LOT of the ladders on the map simply teleport you back into the water once you reach the top
  • You can't access the ATM in Melbourne unless you look towards the ground. 
  • Not really a bug I guess but there's this store in Sydney that has a bunch of furniture and just random shit clipping outside of the building. 
  • Fishing doesn't work
  • In Sydney, if you don't have a diving license and try to access the diving shop, you will get stuck in a black screen and can't exit it unless you relog. Also, when you do relog there at the diving shop, you respawn underground or get glitched inside the wall. Could possibly result in a death, since Arma is fucky like that. 
On 3/21/2016 at 4:25 PM, l4z0rr0b0tz said:

Can't access Air Shops at Alice Springs or Perth...  other ones work for me.  Other people say they have been able to access these but they are not Donors.  If it's a Donor thing it doesn't say that anywhere.  Things I've tried:  Unlearning and relearning talents, reconnecting in different slots.  I may try voiding and relearning my pilots license but I don't think that will do the trick either

Edit:  Ive noticed both of these NPCS are pretty close to something else with a scroll-wheel-interact feature.  Maybe if they were moved away from ATMS and doors that would help.  But I really have no idea 

I'm having the same problem with those air shops.

• 3 weeks later...