Coke Castle at East Arms

Coke Castle at East Arms?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Coke Castle at East Arms?

Just throwing an idea out there to get feedback and votes.

The cap in the image is not final and needs some small tweaks. The castle was copied from the actual coke castle location using a custom script and can be tweaked based on prior complaints in 2016 threads.

The cap can be an additional Arms rotation, or a Drug rotation with a chance to have a two caps on the island for some new gameplay.

Revised version based on feedback:

8LRB3Jw.jpg

Old version (Direct copy of coke castle😞

Spoiler

VeTSmky.jpg

Donald, Rake, Walt and 13 others like this
10 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

That tower can be removed or replaced with the one that has stairs up to the top 

that would kinda help i guess but other servers have those and if anyone that is playing in one that has a brain will be really hard to kill. being in a tower looking down onto frits is easy rips.

6 hours ago, Steve said:

Great idea but imo there needs to be a way to get onto the main center piece of the cap other then an orca.

5 hours ago, Oskarr said:

just do the old east arms this has way to many places to be shot out almost impossible to push

5 hours ago, Zurph said:

there is nothing to slam, who ever is in that tower will win. At least take the unreachable spots out.

5 hours ago, Walt said:

How does this effect performance and the unreachable tower are my only concerns

3 hours ago, ActivePressure said:

I +1 this except for the tower. Needs to be a tower with stairs or just remove the tower in full and leave it flush with the rest of the compound.

1 hour ago, tom said:

remove the tower and add two sets of stairs for the main castle , and it might be a solid spot.

Updated the cap

-someone blew up most of the tower, it's usable, but easy to push and easy to die on top peeking 
-two rock formations added to slam, one for the main castle, another for the right wall
-main castle has 2 gradual slopes now for the defenders to get on to it from inside cap, attackers will probably use the slam at the rocks to get up

1 minute ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Updated the cap

-someone blew up most of the tower, it's usable, but easy to push and easy to die on top peeking 
-two rock formations added to slam, one for the main castle, another for the right wall
-main castle has 2 gradual slopes now for the defenders to get on to it from inside cap, attackers will probably use the slam at the rocks to get up

have some gangs fight at it on a test server or something 

Bherky likes this
23 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Updated the cap

Dude that's lovely I like this updated one

As a suggestion, we need a rock (similar to star or even vendor) that will overlook these areas (or any area to give a balance for the attackers) . Tweak it however you want, but make the rock similar to star on og. Also making this rock further back ~100-200m away or so. 

If adding the rock where I suggested makes it too similar to og, experiment putting it in different places and make it unique. 

OG arms is fun to fight because it is very balanced for either side. Adding sets of rocks around the area (that have purpose) will add to this dynamic. 

@Gen. Henry Arnold 

I really like where this is going and how the devs are working on rebel life. 

a7f733edf624afd21ad16d29b2099164.jpg

Edited by Bherky
Rycheee, Steve, .Max and 1 other like this
20 minutes ago, Aslan said:

exactly dont change anything people arent gonna fight just couse some shitty ass cartel gets added

Aslan I have a stroke trying to understand what you say all the time. 

No one will stop fighting because of a cartel being added, stop crying. 

Instead of this cap being another arms dealer, it should be a drug cartel. That would be much more fun.

bum41 likes this
2 minutes ago, Bherky said:

Instead of this cap being another arms dealer, it should be a drug cartel. That would be much more fun.

Bherky, not everyone speaks fluently English

No one will START fighting because of this cartel. because as of now there is no one fighting/contesting any cartels

And while we are at it.. your picture is giving most of us a stroke

xd123, raaid, Bherky and 3 others like this
9 minutes ago, Bherky said:

1. i dont care if you understand me or not

2. my point is insted of them wasting time on stupid shit like this they should add a conqust or new event that wil bring people from other servers everyone can have their opinion.