MORE SHEDS!!!!!

More sheds   

104 members have voted

1. 1. More sheds

Make the Broken Industrial Sheds usable but make them 2 craters due to no walls on it. You can pull vehicles in and out with no Bugs or glitch's. And they take up 68% of Altis Industrial Propertys. You'd be a fool not to want this implemented. (I've already scaled and counted how many sheds are in Altis in total and there are believe it or not MORE Broken sheds than Built Sheds.

ФLimФ and Steve like this

I love how 78% of the community whine about the Devs not interested in Player ideas. But once one is becoming interested by them we all shit on it. Adding in sheds that can spawn in Big rig vehicles is a Plus But the mere Fact People can own 5 houses Max it doesn't make you a bit sus That we will run out of houses for new people to buy? Sure Market for Player sold houses will implode. But only for Sheds and for 1 week, From the effort of the money hungry and Shed Sleepers that can pull off making it outrageously Pricey Again.

^ i agree with tha manz. i think it would help alot with people that dont have that many people in their gangs or just looking for houses. i dont think it would crash the market cause right now it is so limited because all the big gangs buy all the houses and sell em at stupid prices making it impossible to buy unless they rich. this could help the game because it could expand the realestate market and make houses less costly 

On 12/5/2020 at 3:51 PM, Madmar1009 said:

The housing market it capitalized by a few people and gangs. With certain individuals buying up and selling every shed that becomes available, its impossible to get one for a reasonable price much less market price. 

Wouldn’t this just add more sheds for those gangs to capitalize off of

2 hours ago, Junker said:

Wouldn’t this just add more sheds for those gangs to capitalize off of

You do know people can own upto 5 houses right? There isn't enough realestate. But Farmer Steve with his 3-11mil house sales would absolutely hate this Idea. Only People in a powerful position that it effects them will hate this Post. Code Broken.

Nenja likes this
17 hours ago, Farmer Steve said:

Honestly not even a bad idea, more money for me gamer.

Less Money actually. seeing how once its implemented I will be following a report of your Admin "Friend" who tells you about the base price houses available. And yes i already have many witnesses and they all have recordings of you saying so. But enough about your future Admins Ban and yours lets talk about the Update. I've already spoke with some people about making it so one person can own a shed at a time. making the Hogging go down by a mere 38%. If you'd like to know more about the Ban i will be reporting you can msg me on discord.

Edited by John Adams
1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Less Money actually. seeing how once its implemented I will be following a report of your Admin "Friend" who tells you about the base price houses available. And yes i already have many witnesses and they all have recordings of you saying so. But enough about your future Admins Ban and yours lets talk about the Update. I've already spoke with some people about making it so one person can own a shed at a time. making the Hogging go down by a mere 38%. If you'd like to know more about the Ban i will be reporting you can msg me on discord.

Wouldn't be the first time. 8==============D 😧

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Sounds like someone is mad that they don't have the social skills to have friends.

I'll save you the time making the report by telling you the outcome:

No Action Taken.

If you try to get a different result, then you're just gonna earn a ban for fabricating evidence.

Edited by Maric
3 hours ago, John Adams said:

this man needs a promotion he got everything figured out

amazing

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

You're reporting him for using an in game and online feature? 

17 hours ago, Bag said:

you want a link to his asylum profile or steam?

You're as dumb as you Type. No Online Link to View "Non Player Sold Houses" (Base Price) And it isn't an In-game Feature due to the fact you can't view Houses not being sold by an In-game player. making all Base Price Houses Invisible. Glad you guys keep replying confirming you guys are sweating over this report of the fact i got this evidence in a week before December. Just funny how Ifirit or Even The Developers don't know about this 4 year long Money operation. This shit would have gotten me a Perm Ban within the first week if i ever tried it. But you'll see. Just Remember "the Devs wont catch us" "Whys That?" "cause we own them" Many more Recordings like that so on and so forth. Keep sweating boys. We're still watching you

Nenja likes this

You're as dumb as you Type. No Online Link to View "Non Player Sold Houses" (Base Price) And it isn't an In-game Feature due to the fact you can't view Houses not being sold by an In-game player. making all Base Price Houses Invisible. Glad you guys keep replying confirming you guys are sweating over this report of the fact i got this evidence in a week before December. Just funny how Ifirit or Even The Developers don't know about this 4 year long Money operation. This shit would have gotten me a Perm Ban within the first week if i ever tried it. But you'll see. Just Remember "the Devs wont catch us" "Whys That?" "cause we own them" Many more Recordings like that so on and so forth. Keep sweating boys. We're still watching you

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

Tyrone Darnell likes this

im just built different

You must be drinking the same shit as all these trumpies thinking the election was rigged.

On 12/8/2020 at 1:32 PM, John Adams said:

lel

On 12/8/2020 at 8:26 PM, Tusken Raider said:

You're reporting him for using an in game and online feature? 

mmm Okie bub. and you still have not validated my point yet. seems like you keep avoiding it. No Link to an Online feature for (Base Price Homes) Realestate......

-
If I'm a "Trumpie" for Filing a report against someone who has used a Duping Glitch and using a staff member for his own personal gain, Then Sign me up. +1 Trump Supporter. #Ended

On 12/9/2020 at 7:48 PM, Tusken Raider said:

You must be drinking the same shit as all these trumpies thinking the election was rigged.

Edited by John Adams
9 hours ago, John Adams said:

against someone who has used a Duping Glitch and using a staff member

do you pull these claims out of your ass? Here's the online features you fucking retard. https://my.gaming-asylum.com/home. and  https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/arma3/3267120

please explain this “duping glitch”, I’m intrigued sir.

Edited by Bag
On 12/9/2020 at 3:07 PM, John Adams said:

Shit which admin has access to that?

That sounds like something you would have to database query. (Or individually look at each players profile and just see if they havn't logged in for 30 days).

Probably would be easier to make your own scraper than convince an admin to do

On 12/10/2020 at 11:50 PM, Bag said:

do you pull these claims out of your ass? Here's the online features you fucking retard. https://my.gaming-asylum.com/home. and  https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/arma3/3267120

please explain this “duping glitch”, I’m intrigued sir.

It was already reported and being fixed. you deleting your discord convos wont help yah. And those links don't bring me to The Base Price AI Home Market. Like 40k homes 150k etc. Not interested in your shit houses you and your member own. But don't worry. while you guys whine n reply I'm getting the reports out. I got a stack. But yea please Play Dumb. Act like you don't know what I'm talking about cause your really gonna need it after i make y'all look like some sweaty lolipop sucking 4 year olds Especially Since Bags grades are shit. Good day and goodnight.

Nenja likes this
27 minutes ago, John Adams said:

It was already reported and being fixed. you deleting your discord convos wont help yah. And those links don't bring me to The Base Price AI Home Market. Like 40k homes 150k etc. Not interested in your shit houses you and your member own. But don't worry. while you guys whine n reply I'm getting the reports out. I got a stack. But yea please Play Dumb. Act like you don't know what I'm talking about cause your really gonna need it after i make y'all look like some sweaty lolipop sucking 4 year olds Especially Since Bags grades are shit. Good day and goodnight.

675cc56f5d14d2c23ced1fabbab28f9c.gif

Face Chaser and Bag Of Funyuns like this
16 hours ago, John Adams said:

I'm literally hacking and I teleport to the houses.

Edited by Bag
On 12/12/2020 at 10:00 AM, John Adams said:

You also claimed people inspected element on your retarded discord messages to link some dumb youtube video, almost a bigger meme than the CompTIA guy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...