New Players and Quests

There has been an influx of new players and a lot of "how do you do X?" or "how do you make money?" questions going around. Although the wiki does exist, most new players cannot seem to locate such a resource. I understand that there has been a wait to roll out the entire quest system but is it possible to introduce a handful of quests for these new players to set them on the right path?

Also, can the amount of starting money increase so that players have enough to get a couple cars and a gun or two? My understanding is the starting money is $1000 right now. Could that be raised to $5000?

Although this will counter my last suggestion, to decrease the amount of RDM, could the price of a firearms license exceed the amount of starting money?

1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

its been 10k for a while now, it auto messages players after 5 min to press escape and open the wiki, reading is boring, some get rdm'd and leave before that happens

Can we add a talent wall behind purchasing a firearms license? Call it "Lock-n-loaded" or something in order to prevent new players from immediately getting a gun to mass RDM.