Make Scotch Great Again

Make Scotch Great Again  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should scotch be reverted back to how it used to be?

Current -- After making your scotch at the distillery you age it all the way up to 15 year and have to go back to the distillery to make it 25 year

(Gather Ingredients -> process to new make -> Age it to 15 year -> process again to 25 year)

Before-- You only had to go to the distillery to process into New Make Scotch and it'd age in your house all the way to 25 year

(Gather Ingredients -> process to new make -> age to 25 year)

I've been in favor of a compromise between the two. What if you had to process scotch twice but it would work like meth, meaning you process it once and then process it immediately again afterwards. The other idea I had was increasing the time it takes to process it. I remember before I was an admin I tested how long it took to process 30 scotch and I think it was exactly 1 minute and 30 seconds. I think that is the main problem, that is why you rarely see people at the distillery. The other reason this is a problem is gathering for scotch takes basically no time at all compared to meth, and while it does make less money it seems to carry significantly less risk. In my opinion increasing the time it takes to process the scotch from 1 minute and 30 seconds to around 2 minutes and 30 seconds should be sufficient, maybe even 3 minutes. This way there is more risk without the boring hassle of going back to the distillery a second time.

On 11/29/2020 at 9:01 PM, Bag said:

Current -- After making your scotch at the distillery you age it all the way up to 15 year and have to go back to the distillery to make it 25 year

(Gather Ingredients -> process to new make -> Age it to 15 year -> process again to 25 year)

Before-- You only had to go to the distillery to process into New Make Scotch and it'd age in your house all the way to 25 year

(Gather Ingredients -> process to new make -> age to 25 year)

I wish it would go back to what it was originally, but if they were to change it back I’m sure it would be nerfed really bad