Is infamy ever going to make a return?

49 minutes ago, Invictus said:

Was there a reason it was removed?

It was never added to V2. The hitman tree was completely useless and is 1/3rd of the infamy perks. In my opinion infamy was only good for discounts, increased sell prices, faster gathering, faster bloodbagging and faster defibbing.
Vehicles and loadouts are cheaper now. There's no dynamic market causing lower sell prices. Tempest Devices can be used to gather for you. Some drugs can be double processed for increased sell price. Vehicles can be modified to hold a little more storage. Bank & fed robberies are more rewarding.
So personally I don't think it'd be a good idea to re-introduce infamy with the price modifications it used to have, which I assume is the main reason why people want it re-added. Faster bloodbagging and defibbing is cool though.

17 hours ago, Azeh said:

It was never added to V2. The hitman tree was completely useless and is 1/3rd of the infamy perks. In my opinion infamy was only good for discounts, increased sell prices, faster gathering, faster bloodbagging and faster defibbing.
Vehicles and loadouts are cheaper now. There's no dynamic market causing lower sell prices. Tempest Devices can be used to gather for you. Some drugs can be double processed for increased sell price. Vehicles can be modified to hold a little more storage. Bank & fed robberies are more rewarding.
So personally I don't think it'd be a good idea to re-introduce infamy with the price modifications it used to have, which I assume is the main reason why people want it re-added. Faster bloodbagging and defibbing is cool though.

What I read here was an excuse to not add more content.

On 12/2/2020 at 6:04 AM, Azeh said:

On 12/2/2020 at 11:25 PM, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

What I read here was an excuse to not add more content.

why  waste time coding in a new perk tree when you can cut out the middle man and just solve the issues there and then.