Free CRH

27 minutes ago, Azeh said:

There are no shared bans, only shared information. Olympus banned him themselves, so did Asylum. 

Yeah well it technically is a shared ban.. koth banned him for cheating so now he's banned on asylum for scripting, and was banned on olympus for scripting as well since asylum banned him. So they banned him but when they looked into and realized how stupid it was, they unbanned him.. and I still dunno why Mitch refuses to even bother to work something out. Also dunno why we got devs commenting on the matter and not admins or the owner himself lmao

10 minutes ago, william said:

bunch of no lifers crying about being banned in a game they have played for over half a decade, just stop. its time to play a different game or move on and play something else

weirdchamp

Niklaus likes this

Yall need to realize @Mitch (IFRIT) unbanning @Zurph and @uc. was a once in a life time event and this will never happen again well because of @uc.

he gave a second chance to a cheater and he just cheated again so he ruined anybody with a scripting/hacking ban to get unbanned. 

Now Mitch needs to put his footdown and not allow unbans for scripting/hacking because ever since he unbanned these 2 everybody is saying "well you unbanned them why cant you unban me" Mitch wants this circle to end so he has to break the circle and set an example, sadly it has to be CRH, but thats just life yall need to carry on.

53 minutes ago, salty.connor said:

Yall need to realize @Mitch (IFRIT) unbanning @Zurph and @uc. was a once in a life time event and this will never happen again well because of @uc.

he gave a second chance to a cheater and he just cheated again so he ruined anybody with a scripting/hacking ban to get unbanned. 

Now Mitch needs to put his footdown and not allow unbans for scripting/hacking because ever since he unbanned these 2 everybody is saying "well you unbanned them why cant you unban me" Mitch wants this circle to end so he has to break the circle and set an example, sadly it has to be CRH, but thats just life yall need to carry on.

not even trying to beef here but when I talked to mitch i agreed with the concept of sharing bans if they provided some sort of evidence with the bans. zurph/uc were actual global bans. my ban came from a milsim server by an admin that has 150 hours on arma so imo its completely different. i'm sure there are some annoying kids in his dms 24/7 asking for unbans but a lot of those people are also probably global banned or at least banned off another altis life server not by an admin with 150 hours on the game saying you shouldn't be shooting at someone 1km out with an mk200 lol

Edited by CRH
Bherky, Vlad and Tea. like this
1 hour ago, salty.connor said:

20 minutes ago, CRH said:

not even trying to beef here but when I talked to mitch i agreed with the concept of sharing bans if they provided some sort of evidence with the bans. zurph/uc were actual global bans. my ban came from a milsim server by an admin that has 150 hours on arma so imo its completely different. i'm sure there are some annoying kids in his dms 24/7 asking for unbans but a lot of those people are also probably global banned or at least banned off another altis life server not by an admin with 150 hours on the game saying you shouldn't be shooting at someone 1km out with an mk200 lol

the thing is I like you CRH and I didn't find any pleasure of banning you here as well. I know we spoke soon after it happened and I made my position clear to you. I still this day hear about the situation that Connor mentioned above. We have banned others for their offences elsewhere who like you claim innocence. It's a 24/7 fight to keep the server free and clear of as many problems as we can. I have learned that from the past as soon as you make one exception that everyone else in a similar situation want the same, and rightfully so. But I am not willing to provide that same exception to everyone, therefor I will not offer it for anyone. It's fucking rude for me to tell one person yes, and then the next person no. It's as simple as that for me. From the linked screenshots that you gave me in the conversation with others who were involved with your ban. They had multiple people review it and they denied your appeal. I have faith in their ban and review process and will continue to support any scripting bans that come from there. We too ask other communities to trust our bans that don't always come with shared evidence. 

I also think that you missed a crucial opportunity to discuss the situation surrounding your ban with them. From what I saw, the tone you and a friend or two took defiantly deterred any further conversation being had with them on the issue. Maybe a diplomatic approach would have different results? We will never know. 

None the less, I am sorry that your time here had to come to an end like this. Over the many years you have been here and there I have appreciated you playing here and I hope that wherever you go from here. You find yourself a place to call home. 

Don't forget to stop by and say hello from time to time. Just not too often.

Mitch

In all fairness, if it's actually true this was a ban done by an egirl admin with 150 hours on Arma then I do see the argument if that's the ONLY evidence of CRH hacking, and it was truly over shooting an MK200 at 1km.  Who the fuck even makes someone an admin who only has played for 150 hours when KOTH servers have a selection of people have been playing waaaay longer?   It sounds like they have a systemic simping problem.

Edited by Sheriff Rick
Vlad, Tea., Ghouh and 2 others like this

@Mitch (IFRIT) i really dont understand your thought process. I get what you are saying about people msg you after unbaning some one, but a lot of the people that msg you actually got caught for cheating. CRH got ban by a server that has an average play time of 400 hours. every staff member from C4G that sees some one playing like most kids do know a days on these Life server will probably be ban just because they dont usually see kids with 5k+ hours playing their servers. You are pretty much ignoring this ban because you dont want to be bothered by other retards that were actually cheating, its kinda fucked.

Tea., Walt, King and 6 others like this
On 12/9/2020 at 3:46 AM, salty.connor said:

You're acting like UC and Zurph's global ban was actually due to them cheating on Arma which isn't the case at all they had battleeye say that the ban wave was not for Arma so at the time it made complete sense to unban them since they had no definitive evidence that either was cheating in Arma or atleast enough to ban for cheating at the time. 

Also comparing a global ban to a ban on KOTH which come from a person with 150 hours on Arma is just plain stupid.

Anyone complaining about UC and Zurph being aloud to play again after being told their game bans aren't related to Arma by battleye are foaming

Goofi, Bherky, Walt and 3 others like this