We Need Covid-19 Restrictions!!

I seriously believe the server should reduce its population by 33.33% according to CDC recommendations. We need to social distance!! Covid-19 cases are rising!!

p.s. we need more ethnic diversity on the server. I believe we need dedicated slots for minorities. So when the server is full, it isn’t just one race or ethic background. It’s diverse. As the community should be!!

WHOS WITH ME??

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

How about you just Spam "Enter" to join like the rest of us. Making Minority Slots? Upmost racist thing I've seen all day. How about you get the Minority a PC First. Or maybe Out of Poverty First. Just a thought.....

Please refrain from racial bias. this is a safe haven for all people of all races. no matter your color. we all bleed red brother. unfortunately some minorities are treated poorly due to the color of their skin

1 hour ago, Vidi Emma said:

Please refrain from racial bias. this is a safe haven for all people of all races. no matter your color. we all bleed red brother. unfortunately some minorities are treated poorly due to the color of their skin

I don't Care WTF Your Race is I think its Racist AF Just bringing up SKIN Color In the first place

9 hours ago, Joshhh said:

So you quoted nothing. Minority Is not identifying a "Race" its identifying Numbers From a Whole. So you my Friend just told yourself "Your a Racist"

Cause you are. The "Minority's" I was referring to Were the Homeless Population. But yet you guys would rather talk about Someones Color than a Group of PEOPLE Who need help. Just Goes to show how far people will go acting like they "Care". I don't have to act like i care cause i show it on a daily basis to my Friends Family and Random People i meet. You cant defeat something when you're constantly Doing it.