12/6 - Horn Crates & Bust System

Jesse

Just a quick addition of a few select things... This will be live on the server in about 50 minutes from the time of this post. Any key purchases made prior will have to be opened in-game once the server restarts. Otherwise they just show as "blank items" and you risk breaking your account honestly.

Added:

• Bust System
    • If a player hits a bust in a loot crate,  players will get 12% increased sales at majority of markets for 120 seconds for each bust. So if a player busts 4 times in a row there will be 8 minutes active of 12% increased sales for all players on the server. You can also join after the bust and get the 12% as long as it’s still active you don’t have to be present at time of the bust to get the bonus. 
  • Horn Loot Crate 1 - https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/8-car-horns-crate-1/
    • Roadrunner Horn
    • Bruhhhhh (slow) Horn
    • Ooof Horn
    • Tractor "Horn"
    • Ship Horn
    • The Magic Schoolbus "Horn"
    • Ludacris "Horn" (Move Bitch)
    • Discord Notification Horn
  • Horn Loot Crate 2 - https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/9-car-horns-crate-2/
    • Chainsaw Horn
    • Free Real-Estate Horn
    • Noot Noot Horn
    • Train Horn
    • Michael Myers "Horn"
    • Tactical Nuke "Horn"
    • Leroy Jenkins Horn
    • TS3 Poke Horn
  • Some more logging & stuff.
  • Some new ways of handling horns & sounds via code.
  • Medic vehicles should be safer from civilian co-pilots and seat switchers (if this wasn't in last update? Don't think it was)
  • Maybe something else I missed? Idk.
2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Bust System

• If a player hits a bust in a loot crate,  players will get 12% increased sales at majority of markets for 120 seconds for each bust. So if a player busts 4 times in a row there will be 8 minutes active of 12% increased sales for the server.

Pretty sure that's not gonna go down well with bohemia.

56 minutes ago, JamieH said:

Great update, looking forward to fragging out at conquest, oh wait... this is just horns and a Bohemia TOS violating feature, cool.

UNBAN MY BOY CRH

How is this breaking any of Bohemia's TOS? I think you are misunderstanding that the increase in sales price is for in game markets and not the website store... Things like market items and guns will be more expensive.

1 hour ago, Mason Statham said:

Pretty sure that's not gonna go down well with bohemia.

Do explain why not? Busts are given to the server? Not just the key purchaser?

1 hour ago, JamieH said:

Great update, looking forward to fragging out at conquest, oh wait... this is just horns and a Bohemia TOS violating feature, cool.

Do explain? It’s given to the whole server not just a single player? Everyone is notified of the increased sales and gets the 12% if one person busts. 

You both seem like you’re tugging each other off in discord and are like oh boy this is breaking TOS. You guys seem retarded. 

6 hours ago, Jesse said:

Bust System

• If a player hits a bust in a loot crate,  players will get 12% increased sales at majority of markets for 120 seconds for each bust. So if a player busts 4 times in a row there will be 8 minutes active of 12% increased sales for all players on the server. You can also join after the bust and get the 12% as long as it’s still active you don’t have to be present at time of the bust to get the bonus. 

seems a little pay 2 win tbh..

5 minutes ago, Qwintyyyy said:

B4 my time 

At one point the ability to have house storage and the ability to purchase hatchback sports were tied to donor level. I get what you're saying, but I wanted a out of the box idea to reward those who choose to financially support us. Without the generosity of a few around here we wouldn't be here today. Nothing we offer is free sadly. And we have maintained donation and purchase status though varuous ownership changes. We have people who play here today that donated 3 years ago. We need to continue our innovation to keep doing what we are doing. Although I wish I was, I am not driving a Ferrari. At best my Toyota will do.

1 hour ago, Qwintyyyy said:

say what you want i know its for everyone but you can choose when to buy it and you can prepare for it by filling houses/cars just my opinion on it 

The things we make have to be available to everyone this is available for everyone. We’re following the guidelines set by Bohemia. You can also prepare as well by having your house full. And being somewhat prepared to sell stuff as well. There are already other BI approved servers doing this too. 

Samus_Aran likes this
22 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

At one point the ability to have house storage and the ability to purchase hatchback sports were tied to donor level. I get what you're saying, but I wanted a out of the box idea to reward those who choose to financially support us. Without the generosity of a few around here we wouldn't be here today. Nothing we offer is free sadly. And we have maintained donation and purchase status though varuous ownership changes. We have people who play here today that donated 3 years ago. We need to continue our innovation to keep doing what we are doing. Although I wish I was, I am not driving a Ferrari. At best my Toyota will do.

BS you drive a ford and you know it.

Bust System

Could someone explain what all this means?

The only busts I know are police catching criminals, failing at Blackjack, and women's cleavage.

What does "increased sales for all players on the server" mean?  Increased sales of what to who?

On 12/9/2020 at 2:46 PM, Samus_Aran said:

Could someone explain what all this means?

The only busts I know are police catching criminals, failing at Blackjack, and women's cleavage.

What does "increased sales for all players on the server" mean?  Increased sales of what to who?

Some of our loot crates contain "busts" where there use to be content but we removed it (just some random shirts). At this time they're occupied by busts, which if a player hits a bust. The server then has an increase of sales on all goods for 2 minutes per bust. So if I were to hit a bust you can benefit from the bust I did by getting increased sales percentage as well. It could be diamonds, drugs, fish, etc.

BlackShot likes this