TEAMPLAYERS | OPEN

Walt

50 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Somebody come get errrrr

Actually. 

You have to be the dumbest mother fucker to comment on these forums in the last 30 days and that's saying something. You managed to beat@Tea. With this level. Go back to olmypus shitbag

Fuck it. Throw @Waltinto that too.

I'm not happy about this, why you taking my spot like that bud? @Vac

Edited by Tea.
Bherky likes this
On 12/11/2020 at 8:54 PM, Vac said:

Why do all these weirdo still play asylum of a max pop of 20 people a day act like people want to play asylum still stick to your weird ass sound cloud rapping career and stick to your dead ass server @Mitch (IFRIT)you're desperate too don't think I don't know just quit retard 

This server actually has other things to enjoy other than a fighting event, and to my knowledge oly hasn't been more than 60 pop on a single server excluding conquest. Not to mention the server instability at max pop on s1 for Oly. You flame this server yet it's more stable, and has a steady high pop, typically maxing out after sundown. 

5 hours ago, Bherky said:

This server actually has other things to enjoy other than a fighting event, and to my knowledge oly hasn't been more than 60 pop on a single server excluding conquest. Not to mention the server instability at max pop on s1 for Oly. You flame this server yet it's more stable, and has a steady high pop, typically maxing out after sundown. 

Wrong, they fixed that issue....essentially 1 server on oly now. Again, Asylum does have a more consistent player population on a daily basis

Edited by Walt
Tea. likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Name:Squanchy

Player ID:76561199154324869

Previous Gangs Gestapo,Dynasty Evil Gs and a couple small ones

I want to join this gang because you guys seem really chill and j wanna be part of a team like that because I just disbanded my gang

Edited by RaNgerR
22 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

Please can you not post stuff on our recruitment page unless you plan to apply or wish good luck this is a blatant lack of respect of our recruitment and the rules for recruitment

It wasn't a disrespect thing, quite the opposite actually, im sure @Waltdidnt have a problem with it, only you it seems because a obvious grudge i wont bring up in here. But no problems if you dont want me posting a compliment ill respect it. No hard feelings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...